Frost is ALL IN

aun

JLee just said Frost at 50% and will come down to a Saturday decision. I would love to get a Mods updated opinion on Frost.

No offense meant and I hope he is right but IMO JLee isn't really a credible source of information.

Why do you think that? He has always been very credible. Don't believe everything you hear on TD. Don't believe he is just trying to sell subscriptions. Trust me, he will sell A LOT more subscriptions by being reliable than by being a homer. It sounds like you have been spending entirely too much time on TD and believing in all their conspiracy theories.  

Yeah, I feel I must restate my point: Lee is most certainly a reliable source of this information, and I don't mean to take anything away from him. Mark Murphy of scout is also a great source (my brother met him in Atlanta and thinks a great deal of him)...but I trust Scott Reaves of Auburn Eagle more than either one of them. His track record backs that up pretty well.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JLee just said Frost at 50% and will come down to a Saturday decision. I would love to get a Mods updated opinion on Frost.

No offense meant and I hope he is right but IMO JLee isn't really a credible source of information.

Why do you think that? He has always been very credible. Don't believe everything you hear on TD. Don't believe he is just trying to sell subscriptions. Trust me, he will sell A LOT more subscriptions by being reliable than by being a homer. It sounds like you have been spending entirely too much time on TD and believing in all their conspiracy theories.  

Yeah, I feel I must restate my point: Lee is most certainly a reliable source of this information, and I don't mean to take anything away from him. Mark Murphy of scout is also a great source (my brother met him in Atlanta and thinks a great deal of him)...but I trust Scott Reaves of Auburn Eagle more than either one of them. His track record backs that up pretty well.

Yeah. even though ST is more credable. He and JLee are not usually that far apart in their percentages.

Mark Murphy is very credible. i don't remember him scoffing at the Cam Newton to Auburn rumors last year....no offense to ST.

Considering who JLee gets his info from, I would say he is pretty credible.

Jeff Lee and Mark Murphy are both credible. Just not as much as ST.

Mark Murphy is very credible. i don't remember him scoffing at the Cam Newton to Auburn rumors last year....no offense to ST.

ST did that based on the info he had at the time. STs tune probably changed right after Chizik met with Cam and realized Cam did not have character issues. Based in the info he had at that time, ST and DJ had every right to Scoff at Cam coming to AU.

ST did that based on the info he had at the time. STs tune probably changed right after Chizik met with Cam and realized Cam did not have character issues. Based in the info he had at that time, ST and DJ had every right to Scoff at Cam coming to AU.

I don't know, because I wasn't paying attention, but did Murphy say anything one way or the other about it?

Don't believe everyANYthing you hear on TD.

Fixed that for you TigerProwl.

I swear every time I lurk on TDs and read what passes for coherent thought there I want to wash my eyes out with industrial bleach, and dry them with a steel file.

TD is for fun. Unless I know the poster from another site I don't take anything I read there seriously.

^^^^^^Your kid's face looks like he is saying...tigewdwoppis AHHH!!!...in disapproval

His mother was trying to get him to say Row Tahd. I think his exact words were "I not say that. That bad word." I can neither confirm nor deny that I was the source of his information.

^^^^^^Your kid's face looks like he is saying...tigewdwoppis AHHH!!!...in disapproval

His mother was trying to get him to say Row Tahd. I think his exact words were "I not say that. That bad word." I can neither confirm nor deny that I was the source of his information.

LMAO!!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't believe everyANYthing you hear on TD.

Fixed that for you TigerProwl.

I swear every time I lurk on TDs and read what passes for coherent thought there I want to wash my eyes out with industrial bleach, and dry them with a steel file.

TD is for fun. Unless I know the poster from another site I don't take anything I read there seriously.

I understand. I figured you might've thought J Lee wasn't as credible because of what you've heard about him on there. Supposedly, anyone that states AU leads for a recruit or AU even in the running for a recruit in Louisiana, shouldn't be trusted and just trying to sell subscriptions. I didn't understand why you would've thought J Lee wasn't credible otherwise.

I understand. I figured you might've thought J Lee wasn't as credible because of what you've heard about him on there. Supposedly, anyone that states AU leads for a recruit or AU even in the running for a recruit in Louisiana, shouldn't be trusted and just trying to sell subscriptions. I didn't understand why you would've thought J Lee wasn't credible otherwise.

I has nothing to do with tigerdroppings really, Lee and the rivals tiger board in general has a rep for being wrong more often than Mark Murphy and his board, and ST here for the time that I've been reading the past couple years. Recruits can be fickle and change their minds all the time, so it's not possible to avoid being wrong sometimes (Lattimore's last second change of heart last year being a good example), but Lee/rivals has had a lot of info that's just been plain wrong over the years.

I know the whole Rich Rod thing has caused him to take a little bit more time to think about things; but has he said anything about when he will announce.  I would assume that it would have to be soon, given his intent to enroll early.

Guest tdub4au

He said he was going to announce saturday no matter what. he said earlier this week at the AA practice. It sounded to me like Auburn has more of a chance then some people say but we'll see. With all the crap going on at michigan, and i know he grew up dreaming to play there, he can't just sit around and wait to see what they're gonna do because he's an early enrolee and his parents love AU. I actually think he might commit to us but that could be wishful thinking on my part

I certainly hope we are lucky enough to get this guy. He is one beast of a LB and a pretty good WR.

And a better person.

I certainly hope we are lucky enough to get this guy. He is one beast of a LB and a pretty good WR.

And a better person.

AND we could nickname him Mr. Freeze  :thumbsup:

haha... kidding

And a better person.

haha... kidding

What about Frosty The Sack Man?...With his very own tune

And a better person.

haha... kidding

What about Frosty The Sack Man?...With his very own tune

Good one ellitor....it's catchy and easy to remember!  :thumbsup:

Just thought I would pass this on. When asked who his favorite recruiter in a chat with fans a couple days ago, Frost said it was Coach Thigpen.

Looking like Frost is still going to Michigan.  I base this in part on what MM at Scout said.  I don't think anyone will know for sure until he announces Saturday.

Archived