Frost is ALL IN

aun

The pay-off for Rich Rod has prolly been a battle, as he paid some 1.5 MIL personally to get out of WVA contract, but technically he has violated UM contract due to NCAA violations- He knew he was gone, just waiting to settle on money-

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt this affects us much immediately (I think Frost is smart enough to commit to a whole program and not just a coach, and Rich Rod finally getting fired doesn't change that situation very much, all depending on who they end up with of course), but it's kinda funny to watch the chaos at a distance, at least for this guy who doesn't like Meeeeechigan all that much. Unintended consequences will abound though...I'll be happy if we keep all our coaches, which seems likely for now.

Honestly, I would be sad to see Miles leave the SEC.  I will miss goofy on the SEC sidelines if he decides to head to michigan.

Have no fear! Derek Dooley to the rescue!

I doubt this affects us much immediately (I think Frost is smart enough to commit to a whole program and not just a coach, and Rich Rod finally getting fired doesn't change that situation very much, all depending on who they end up with of course), but it's kinda funny to watch the chaos at a distance, at least for this guy who doesn't like Meeeeechigan all that much. Unintended consequences will abound though...I'll be happy if we keep all our coaches, which seems likely for now.

Honestly, I would be sad to see Miles leave the SEC.  I will miss goofy on the SEC sidelines if he decides to head to michigan.

Dooley is a pretty decent coach, IMO. And regardless of how this affects Frost, it could well be a huge deal with regard to La'El Collins.

Dooley is a pretty decent coach, IMO. And regardless of how this affects Frost, it could well be a huge deal with regard to La'El Collins.

I think he was referring to Dooley's overall Goofyness of appearance.

I think he was referring to Dooley's overall Goofyness of appearance.

Ah, appearance I can agree with. :laugh:

JLee just said Frost at 50% and will come down to a Saturday decision. I would love to get a Mods updated opinion on Frost.

JLee just said Frost at 50% and will come down to a Saturday decision. I would love to get a Mods updated opinion on Frost.

That number may go up now that R.R is out in Michigan. This will be intresting to see how this one plays out.

That number may go up now that R.R is out in Michigan. This will be intresting to see how this one plays out.

It was published today. I think that is why it is up to 50%

No offense meant and I hope he is right but IMO JLee isn't really a credible source of information.

No offense meant and I hope he is right but IMO JLee isn't really a credible source of information.

I know. That is why I said I would love to get a Mods updated opinion.

I don't see how it could hurt, that's for sure, but being that I'm not one of those "in the know", I will defer my opinion for someone who knows more than I do.

See the updated Coutdown to Signing Day Thread.

Is JLee the guy that does the interviews for auburn?

He is the Rivals percentage guy and should for the bmost part be used as a reference point.

Considering who JLee gets his info from, I would say he is pretty credible.

Jeff Lee and Mark Murphy are both credible. Just not as much as ST.

Considering who JLee gets his info from, I would say he is pretty credible.

Jeff Lee and Mark Murphy are both credible. Just not as much as ST.

or J-S or The Mayor. We miss you Mayor. Get well Soon.

:dunno: JLee is about the most credible source out there.

See the above 2 posts.

See the above 2 posts.

You mean this one...

Is JLee the guy that does the interviews for auburn?

He is the Rivals percentage guy and should for the bmost part be used as a reference point.

Why do you think that? He has always been very credible. Don't believe everything you hear on TD. Don't believe he is just trying to sell subscriptions. Trust me, he will sell A LOT more subscriptions by being reliable than by being a homer. It sounds like you have been spending entirely too much time on TD and believing in all their conspiracy theories.  

Don't believe everyANYthing you hear on TD.

Fixed that for you TigerProwl.

I swear every time I lurk on TDs and read what passes for coherent thought there I want to wash my eyes out with industrial bleach, and dry them with a steel file.

Archived