Frost is ALL IN

aun

Well, we all thought he was all Auburn until what... three weeks ago right? I think that Rich Rod leaving might make this an easier decision than we're thinking. Three weeks ago none of us were talking about how much of a Mich fan he is, we were just agreeing that he was committing to us at the game.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thought I would pass this on. When asked who his favorite recruiter in a chat with fans a couple days ago, Frost said it was Coach Thigpen.

Frost is the epitome of a toss up. Who knows? ST?

Looking like Frost is still going to Michigan.  I base this in part on what MM at Scout said.  I don't think anyone will know for sure until he announces Saturday.

Come on flex. You can't put a tease out like that without expanding on it. What did he say?

Looking like Frost is still going to Michigan.  I base this in part on what MM at Scout said.  I don't think anyone will know for sure until he announces Saturday.

Come on flex. You can't put a tease out like that without expanding on it. What did he say?

He said he "expects" Frost to commit to Michigan and also said "as of right now" he did not anticipate AU getting any commits at the Army game.

He said he "expects" Frost to commit to Michigan and also said "as of right now" he did not anticipate AU getting any commits at the Army game.

From his chat on Rivals I get that feeling as well...although it is not a strong feeling.

Let's just say that some are not as close to this situation as they seem.  I'm not saying that Frost is coming to Auburn for sure but I'm hearing things that are making me feel much better.

You're not the only one that feels this way which is very encouraging. You just have to think that in this case it is clutch that we have his parents in our corner.

If he were to commit, that would be a pleasant surprise. I had counted him out, but J-S's comments make me feel like there's a chance. He would be a huge pickup and help us a ton in trying to reach the Top 5 recruiting rankings

Just for his sake, I think it would be smart for him to forget the enrolling early and give it more time to think about his decision because my guess is that he is still unsure. A kid as great as he sounds like, I dont care where else he goes, I will be a fan of his.

Everything I have heard up to this minute leads me to believe this is an absolute coin flip. Kris Frost has not made up his mind which is incredibly good news for Auburn.

Just for his sake, I think it would be smart for him to forget the enrolling early and give it more time to think about his decision because my guess is that he is still unsure. A kid as great as he sounds like, I dont care where else he goes, I will be a fan of his.

That scenario would probably end up at Michigan in May.

If its a coin flip that means his brain is in a heated battle with his heart... GO BRAIN! lol

Agreed 100%

I see Frost & UM like TN and David Oku. Oku liked Auburn, but was a VOL fan, played FB with a TN t-shirt under his high school jersey, etc. Even though TN was going through a change he went where his heart was. I can't fault a kid for that. However, I think the Auburn spirit & family can convert anyone over if AU was not their first choice. Cam appreciates Chizik giving him a shot, but I would guess Cam has feelings for Auburn he thought not possible being their for only one year. Anyway, I would love to have Frost but if he truly likes UM best he should go there.

War Eagle !

FYI Not that im a FB stalker but Frost said he has made his decision on his facebook

AND

Earlier in the AAA practice an analyst was asked where he ends up and he thinks Auburn.

FYI Kris Frost just posted in his War Room that he thinks Frost to Auburn!

Cue "Don't stop believin"

Wait... Kris Frost just posted that he thinks he is headed to Auburn? Or is that a typo and you meant to put another insider/reporters name in place of Kris Frost's name?

That aint all that was in the War Room... Holy hell!  I wont post it here because it's premium info, but tomorrow could be a YUGE day for Auburn.  Not just talking Frost here..

That aint all that was in the War Room... Holy hell!  I wont post it here because it's premium info, but tomorrow could be a YUGE day for Auburn.  Not just talking Frost here..

Can you just say a name?

Man, you got me excited. Can I get a little more info than that? Don't leave me hanging!  :(

Archived