Frost is ALL IN

aun

I believe its time to call it like it is and say we are having a very down year this year.  AU seems to missing on all of their top targets. The silent commit business seems to be bs. Next year may be a good year, but lets be honest guys, this year just isnt getting the job done.

Do folks still feel this way?

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats an assine statement.  If you feel like we are having a down year, might I suggest you watch college basketball and just forget about football.  Its amazing to me that anyone would think Auburn is down in anything.  I would say our coaches are not 100% focused on recruiting at the moment I heard there is a bowl game they are playing in Monday.  I suggest you check your sports page to read about it.  A down year...INDEED!

Thats an assine statement.  If you feel like we are having a down year, might I suggest you watch college basketball and just forget about football.  Its amazing to me that anyone would think Auburn is down in anything.  I would say our coaches are not 100% focused on recruiting at the moment I heard there is a bowl game they are playing in Monday.  I suggest you check your sports page to read about it.  A down year...INDEED!

Hey, we've been trying to tell them for months, but some people just don't listen...thanks for bringing it down, hammer!

Welcome, hammer.  Just the same, how helpful is it to bash a month-old post?  Back in December, I was hoping we'd have a great class, but I was also worried about aspects of it.  I'm still a little worried about the most pressing need, which is a back who can pick up the load (hopefully, Calloway can be that guy if necessary!).

I'm on this site because I love the conversation, and the mods have been great.  But "trust the mods" doesn't do much for me in recruiting.  I trust them to tell me the truth with news I don't know; I don't trust anybody to predict the future.

War Eagle, Hammer!!  :wedance: :wedance:

Several insiders on the Bunker are saying we having accepted his commitment apparently. Not sure if they are true, but one of the guys who posted it apparently works in the athletic department.

Hope there wrong.

Several insiders on the Bunker are saying we having accepted his commitment apparently. Not sure if they are true, but one of the guys who posted it apparently works in the athletic department.

Hope there wrong.

:dunno: What?

Hope there wrong.

:dunno: What?

Having = have not.

Wow. Simmons supposedly just tweeted that he was going to choose AU but we don't have room?

Huh? That kid is a STUD.

I think Calloway may have taken his spot.

Wow. Simmons supposedly just tweeted that he was going to choose AU but we don't have room?

Huh? That kid is a STUD.

If that's true than that shows the depth of our class.

Sorry if im not making sense, but I think we are going to give Callaway a shot at RB in college. Not sure why it would affect Frost.

Who knows.

he's already enrolled at both AU and meeechigan if he commits its official unless he wants to sit out a year....BTW I do not believe he gets turned down, we have been working on him the whole time

Huh? That kid is a STUD.

We have room.  

Archived