why are we so

AuburnTigers1

PAINFUL TO WATCH. I get it. We have a new coach, new system, etc. but for crying out loud. You still shoot, rebound, and pass. We do NONE of those well. Unreal to me.

We just don't have very good BASKETBALL players. They are not just small, they are just not great basketball players.

We still need to support this team. They are working as hard as they can, and it must be so humiliating to fight like they do and still lose night after night. Those kids didn't come to Auburn to be on a team that can't win. It's much more painful to them than it is to us as fans.

We still need to support this team. They are working as hard as they can, and it must be so humiliating to fight like they do and still lose night after night. Those kids didn't come to Auburn to be on a team that can't win. It's much more painful to them than it is to us as fans.

I couldn't agree more. I am proud of the effort which shows on D. Talent shows more on O that is why it is behind. With Sullivan and Armstrong coming back we will improve and we have some good players coming in next year. It is just going to take some time.

That's what happens when you have only two players on the team who have seen significant minutes. This is probably one of the youngest teams in a major conference, and it is not full of top tier players. This program will take time to build back up after the 3 almost empty classes that Lebo brought in.

I'm not so sure we're running Barbee's offense. He runs the dribble drive offense. From what i've seen so far we're not doing that. Its hard to run that offense without a good point guard. We don't have the outside shooting either to execute it. Frankie coming back will help but the problem is he is our best outside shooter and our best ball handler. He can't do both. Regardless of what offense we run though our passing has to improve. You have to make the right passes at the right times. Doing that will help get some easy baskets. Making the passes late or putting guys in difficult positions when they get the ball makes the game that much harder, especially with the lack of overall talent we have. This is still a totally new team with an ever changing lineup night in and night out. Once they settle in they will get more comfortable with each other and start to trust one another and get a feel for what everyone likes to do and does well. We just have to weather the growing pains in the mean time. We will get better.....hopefully.

i think the starting lineup should be

1.Frankie Sullivan

2.Andre Malone

3.Earnest Ross

4.Josh Langford

5.Kenny Gabriel

off the bench(in no particular order)

Tony Neysmith

Josh Wallace

Rob Chubb

Allen Payne

Jake Drum(only for a few minutes to give Gabriel and Chubb some rest)

Archived