Auburn vs. Presbyterian

AuburnBasketball

This may be the worst AU basketball team ever. That is saying something.

I wouldn't say that. They are probably a couple of players away from being pretty good.. They may not have a ton of talent or win a lot of games, but they aren't embarrassing themselves.

Gonna have to disagree with ya on this one, they obviously have had some very embarrasing losses this year- and will surely be receiving some severe beatings from our SEC breathren- even for a team with little to no expectations. I'm not down on them or anything, I have no expectations and realize the situation Coach Barbee is in. It doesn't matter to me if they win another game all year, I will still be at a couple games supporting them, but the program is worse than most of us expected. Thanks a lot Lebo! :thumbsup:

I wouldn't say that. They are probably a couple of players away from being pretty good.. They may not have a ton of talent or win a lot of games, but they aren't embarrassing themselves.

Gonna have to disagree with ya on this one, they obviously have had some very embarrasing losses this year- and will surely be receiving some severe beatings from our SEC breathren- even for a team with little to no expectations. I'm not down on them or anything, I have no expectations and realize the situation Coach Barbee is in. It doesn't matter to me if they win another game all year, I will still be at a couple games supporting them, but the program is worse than most of us expected. Thanks a lot Lebo! :thumbsup:

When I say they aren't embarrassing themselves, I mean even without a lot of talent they are still giving maximum effort despite the score.. If AU had 1 or 2 legitimate scoring threats, they would definitely have a better record than they do now.

When I say they aren't embarrassing themselves, I mean even without a lot of talent they are still giving maximum effort despite the score.. If AU had 1 or 2 legitimate scoring threats, they would definitely have a better record than they do now.

I agree

What the last six years have taught me and I've been to every home game the last 10 is I really miss Cliff Ellis. That being said I have faith that given time Barbee will turn things around but this is going to take time.  :believe:

What the last six years have taught me and I've been to every home game the last 10 is I really miss Cliff Ellis. That being said I have faith that given time Barbee will turn things around but this is going to take time.  :believe:

I thought Cliff Ellis did a heck of a job. 

yea he did a heck of a job paying players

yea he did a heck of a job paying players

Maybe we can get back to that..  :o:P

Archived