Ray Drew

Not A Insider

I read an article about the two of them when they visited Miami together. They really hit it off and had a lengthy discussion about the playing on the same team.

Maybe they both were like, "Hey, if we make it on the same team, that would be cool," and they really liked each other. Don't read into such things too much. We already do a great job of that :laugh:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read an article about the two of them when they visited Miami together. They really hit it off and had a lengthy discussion about the playing on the same team.

You're speaking of two players, but who is the other one?

You're speaking of two players, but who is the other one?

Johnathon Jenkins

Yes, you are right about reading too much into things. Also, Drew has been very tight lipped. Jenkins did say Drew has already made up his mind and he knows where Drew is headed.

... Them it's either Auburn or UGA.

I believe he is headed to GA since he wanted to goto JR and MM's announcements and they both went to GA.

But was he actually there?? 

I don't know. I heard we wanted to go. I don't know why else he would care.

I'm not on twitter so I have no ideas if this is true or not but someone posted on TOS that Tom Lemming tweeted that Drew is a silent to AU. TIFWIW

.....'ll take it for what is worth. Lemming seems honest enough. Now this middle man... i'm not so sure about.  :dunno:

He posted this on his facebook yesterday.  Should we read anything into his wording?

---------

Ray Drew

Life just became very "plain"

Yesterday at 4:12pm via Mobile Web.

---------

That is exactly the way he posted it. 

Guest wareagleauburn89@aol.com

He posted this on his facebook yesterday.  Should we read anything into his wording?

Ray Drew

were there really quotes around plain? or did you just put those there to show where to focus our attention

Ray Drew

were there really quotes around plain? or did you just put those there to show where to focus our attention

I copied and pasted exactly as posted. 

Ray Drew

Sorry but all of his post about recruiting on his facebook have been PRO Auburn and NEGATIVE UGA....Either he is being blount and obvious or using reverse psychology.....His post are full of innuendos....

Ray Drew

I hope this isn't where Tom Lemming got his info.

Ray Drew

Sorry but all of his post about recruiting on his facebook have been PRO Auburn and NEGATIVE UGA....Either he is being blount and obvious or using reverse psychology.....His post are full of innuendos....

He may be using reverse reverse psychology so that everyone thinks he is being obvious to throw everyone off and think he is picking GA. Only to pick Auburn.

"Plain"view, Georgia is right outside Athens Georgia. A descent percentage of students live there cheaply and go to UGA.

My twin sister did.  :dunno:

Drew will get a full scholarship, not worried about living cheap

We may have a better shot at Crowell than Drew,we may loose both also.I think we will hear something in a week or so about Drew that will let us know where he is leaning.

I should hope so since he is committing next Friday.

Dude,come on... no need to talk down to me,Ill leave it there... :-X

I was not talking down to you. It was in a joking tone not picking on you tone  man.

Archived