Ray Drew

Not A Insider

My uneducated guess is that he's a Dawg too. I just hope we pull IC so that I can have at least some redemption against the UGA folks I work with; they're beginning to annoy me (again).

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't sell short the spiritual appeal of the AU program for a young man with Drew's convictions....

CGC's faith is without question, & Chette William's chaplain program is a unique beacon that will draw young Christian men...

Don't sell short the spiritual appeal of the AU program for a young man with Drew's convictions....

CGC's faith is without question, & Chette William's chaplain program is a unique beacon that will draw young Christian men...

^^THIS!

Dont think AU's spiritual appeal is any kind of advantage, do you know anything about Mark Richt?? There is not a finer christian man in all of college football.

Dont think AU's spiritual appeal is any kind of advantage, do you know anything about Mark Richt?? There is not a finer christian man in all of college football.

Richt is a good Christian man, but there is one difference, Auburn is the National Champion and is on the rise. Georgia is a sinking ship taking on water.

Not that this will have any impact on RD but CMR also has a problem, he has totally lost control of his program and a large portion of his fanbase want him out.  If RD wants a stable, winning program with a fantastic opportunity to also grow his faith then there really is only one choice here and it ain't in East GA.

Know alot about Richt and I'm not going to argue about his or  anybody's faith but Chizik is just as big of faith guy as Richt just maybe not as publishized.

Based on my vast knowledge on the migratory patterns of the arctic tern, I say he chooses AU.   :we:

Well what about your knowledge of the African and Eastern European Swallows? I've always wanted an INsiders' opinion..

Based on my vast knowledge on the migratory patterns of the arctic tern, I say he chooses AU.   :we:

Well what about your knowledge of the African and Eastern European Swallows? I've always wanted an INsiders' opinion..

Depends on whether they are laden with coconuts....

Can you specifically relate the information about their average flight speed?

I agree with the comments on CMR, but the program does not reflect it.  Anyone disagree?

^^^^^This is why I would say no comment about his place in college football. I love the movie but I think some people have gotten way too much from his Role in Facing the Giants

Perhaps if two swallows carried it connected by a string.....

I need a scouting report on these swallows. Bird??

It's not a matter of where it grips it.  It's simply a matter of weight ratios.  A 5 ounce bird cannot carry a 1 pound coconut.

If the swallow swallows the coconut, then it would be a 1 pound, 5 ounce swallow (or a 1 pound swallow, deoending on your perspecitve).

It's not a matter of where it grips it.  It's simply a matter of weight ratios.  A 5 ounce bird cannot carry a 1 pound coconut.

If the swallow swallows the coconut, then it would be a 1 pound, 5 ounce swallow (or a 1 pound swallow, deoending on your perspecitve).

Are you saying a swallow could swallow a coconut?

(BTW, I'm loving the Monty Python quotes!)

Lets get back on topic guys and gals.

that's the kettle pot black.  :tease: You are the Thread Hijacking King.

Well somebody yelled at me about staying on topic so I'm just trying to do my job. Smarty pants..... Plus I'll don't get paid enought to take your abuse.  :devil: :-\ :cool:

Archived