Ray Drew

Not A Insider

He posted on FB....WDE....hmmmm, i dont understand....

He's playing with the Auburn fans, he's going to UGA, sorry......

As if you know anything.  :dunno:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's put it this way, I would be completely shocked if Ray Drew commits to AU......

So you know something?

Let's put it this way, I would be completely shocked if Ray Drew commits to AU......

So you know something?

In a way, yea, I don't know Ray Drew personally, and I hate using the term "source", but I know a couple of Grad Assistants on the team, and told me it would be a pleasant surprise if we snagged Drew, and they think Drew is all UGA....

I know some of you feel he is uga bound and he may be, we will see. I do respect your opinions but I and others are tired of reading that negativity on Drew. It is a total downer and mentally draining to read that so much. So for the next 5 days can you please do the rest of us a favor and keep the Drew to uga to yourself? Thanks and  :we:

So you know something?

In a way, yea, I don't know him personally, and I hate using the term "source", but I know a couple of Grad Assistants on the team, and told me it would be a pleasant surprise if we snagged Drew, and they think Drew is all UGA....

And the AU coaching staff probably thinks he's all Auburn.

Man, I hope he is not trolling.....

Hale McGranahan, who does coverage for Clemson's Scout site, told me that he believes that Auburn is going to get a commitment from Ray Drew this week.

This is from Hale:

The gist of it, there's no interview with me tonight in regards to this weekend’s official visit to Clemson.

For a guy that’s been pretty accessible over the last several months, I can’t blame him.

“I’m just tired of it all,” he told me. “That’s why I’m declaring on Friday.”

In last week's interview with Chad Simmons, before his visit to Clemson, Drew already knew which school he’ll sign with in February.

I asked if Clemson’s visit changed that stance.

“WDE”

“Eagle eagle War D*** eagle”

Looks like Auburn, folks.

Everything inside the quotation marks are what Ray Drew texted to Hale McGranahan.

This is the reason I don't feel confident with him:

He said he'd have his decision before he actually announced it, and would tell that team and their coaches in advance that he's going there. If he really did already make up his mind a week or two ago, that means he told that team's coaches correct?

Well my guess would be mods of the team he told would get wind of it and act suddenly more confident about getting him. Well, J-Lee dropped his percentage recently, ST feels confident but doesn't seem to know about Drew as much as he does others, and I've heard UGA mods assuring UGA fans that Drew is theirs. Seems like he told UGA already, does it seem like that to everyone else?  :dunno:

I know some of you feel he is uga bound and he may be, we will see. I do respect your opinions but I and others are tired of reading that negativity on Drew. It is a total downer and mentally draining to read that so much. So for the next 5 days can you please do the rest of us a favor and keep the Drew to uga to yourself? Thanks and  :we:

Sorry ellitor, I didn't mean to sound negative, I was just stating something that I've been told, and since this is a thread about Ray Drew and what are chances are with him, I thought I'd give my 2 cents of what I know....

Wonder if he wants to be the Marcus Lattimore of 2011. If he's like that then I wouldn't want him, 5* or not.

That's the vibe I'm getting. He doesn't have to add all these people to his Facebook page. He knows exactly what to expect, and is just toying with everyone. Makes me lose respect for him, that is, if he commits elsewhere.

He said he'd have his decision before he actually announced it, and would tell that team and their coaches in advance that he's going there. If he really did already make up his mind a week or two ago, that means he told that team's coaches correct?

Well my guess would be mods of the team he told would get wind of it and act suddenly more confident about getting him. Well, J-Lee dropped his percentage recently, ST feels confident but doesn't seem to know about Drew as much as he does others, and I've heard UGA mods assuring UGA fans that Drew is theirs. Seems like he told UGA already, does it seem like that to everyone else?  :dunno:

AMM. DJ asked you the other day to please chill with the negativity. Can you please do that for a few more days at least?

I can tell you guys that inside Butts-Mehre, they are COUNTING on getting Drew...but those @ uga seem truly unaware of what he will decide...and have been. I no longer ask them what they think- they're tired of me poking  :-[

Oh, I don't know.  Maybe our coaches have been told and are just obliging the request to keep it quiet.  

Being that the coaches from the schools he took officials to are all gonna make in-home visits this week, maybe he will wait until then to inform them of his decision face to face like a man should.

What did Jlee drop is %age too? I see it slightly different. It seems like our class is full and I haven't really seen a "replacement" come up on the board in place of Drew. That's what I've been looking for. How AU's class starts to shift here at the end.

I can tell you guys that inside Butts-Mehre, they are COUNTING on getting Drew...but those @ uga seem truly unaware of what he will decide...and have been. I no longer ask them what they think- they're tired of me poking  :-[

I've seen this phrase a lot lately, but have no clue what it means?

What is "Butts-Mehre?"

Being that the coaches from the schools he took officials to are all gonna make in-home visits this week, maybe he will wait until then to inform them of his decision face to face like a man should.

Richt has already had his in-home visit.  Not sure on others, except Chizik will be there this week.

That's a good point. We'll probably know more after that visit

I can get him toying with people by saying negative things about UGA but i dont think he would make posts like "WDE" and "Life just got alot more 'plain'" and then commit to UGA. So im saying Drew to AU but i tell you for sure Friday!! :we:

Rich has already had his in-home visit.

Yes but other coaches can still drop by. The head coach can only have one in-home.

Archived