Armstrong playing

auadmin

How do you blow a 52-25 lead to any team? :dunno:

when jeff lebo was your coach the past few years

We gotta quit blaming Lebo for everything.. He might've been a terrible recruiter but I can't honestly say that I think we'd be playing worse under Lebo right now.

You blow a lead like this when you can't break a full court press, you lack a fast break closer, you can't make free throws, your center won't take the ball to the hole when he is 3 feet frrom the basket, your point guard is not a threat in the paint, your top scorer in the 1st half, Gabriel, enters the witness protection program in the 2nd half, you cannot execute your half court offense, and you cannot stop the opponents attack to the basket/dish to the open three.  Other than that, it was dumb luck AU got the W. 

You blow a lead like this when you can't break a full court press, you lack a fast break closer, you can't make free throws, your center won't take the ball to the hole when he is 3 feet frrom the basket, your point guard is not a threat in the paint, your top scorer in the 1st half, Gabriel, enters the witness protection program in the 2nd half, you cannot execute your half court offense, and you cannot stop the opponents attack to the basket/dish to the open three.  Other than that, it was dumb luck AU got the W. 

This is absolutely unbelievable. Never thought I'd see an AU basketball program this deep in talent debt.

Archived