Championship Gear

Ahsaaref

Went looking yesterday to buy some Shirts, etc.  I'll say this, if UA doen't come out with some better looking stuff, I'm gonna have to buy Nike which I don't want to do.

Anybody else seen any that look okay?

Hi Ref, How's it going? I have only looked online. I wanted to get the one the players wore after the game. It's nike. Other than that it's pretty much plain Jane stuff. I'll order something on line from whatever I can find...following the links from the front of AE, of course.

In the Bham News sports section this morning, Academy has an ad with some decent looking UA stuff, long sleeve tee's, s/s tee's and hooded sweatshirts. When I got my stuff at Academy they didn't have these, so it appears to be new stuff to me :dunno:

Great , thanks telling, I haven't been to Academy yet, just Tiger Pride and Dick's . I'll check it out today.

Buda buddy, how are ya?  Don't know about you but I'm ready for spring.  How's things on your side of the lake?

I went to academy yesterday to look at the shirts and ill be honest they all were pretty crappy.  The white UA shirts was even printed sideways on it.  kinda like a fake one.  I decided to wait untill nicer ones come out.  This is UA first bigtime championship i think so i imagine they will be putting out some good stuff soon. I refused to buy Nike!

I went to Dicks yesterday and bought one of the Nike "Locker Room" hats.  The trim down the sides looks like the Oregon helmet pattern...like maybe they had the ducks in mind when they designed it.  I would much rather buy a decent UA hat if I could find one.

Archived