Downtime - Server Upgrade - Welcome Back!!

AUDomination

You have found your way to the new server if you can read this topic. It will take some time before everyone is able to access the new server as it takes a while for the DNS records to update everywhere. Keep in mind that many members cannot access the new server yet so please be patient as the traffic builds up to normal again. Thank you all for your support and patience. WAR EAGLE!!

UPDATE: It can take 24-48 hours for the DNS records to resolve everywhere. It seems to be taking longer than usual this time judging by the amount of emails and posts about not being able to access the new server. I finished the main transfer process at 8:00 AM today, January 26. Over 15 hours have passed and some members are still having issues. All you can do at this point is wait for things to work themselves out. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Well, that was the first time I've ever been logged off. I had to remember my password. Thanks for the upgrade!

^^^^ I know, Right????

We appreciate all of the hard work and hours of time that are put into this site. Thanks!

Ditto! Yes! Absolutely!  Very glad you are back up....hate being blind to recruiting or relying on other sites!

Great to be back. AL.com was full of folks from here, but this site is 100 times better.  I was having withdrawell

symptoms while you were down for me.

:pcprobs:

Now every thing is fine again. :) :) :party: :party:

WOW !!! this thing is flying !!!!      :party:

AUDom, I was coming on here to start a new thread to thank you! I figured you were the one doing all the work. It's much appreciated bro. War Eagle!

ST, thanks for getting this done, just in time for NSD!

All who donated, thank you! I could not this time. I have before and will again

If there were others involved, I apologize and thank you too!

It can take 24-48 hours for the DNS records to resolve everywhere. It seems to be taking longer than usual this time judging by the amount of emails and posts about not being able to access the new server. I finished the main transfer process at 8:00 AM today, January 26. Over 15 hours have passed and some members are still having issues. All you can do at this point is wait for things to work themselves out. Thank you for your support and understanding.

I had no idea how addicted to this site I had become untill yesterday.  My day was all fouled up.  I even went to AL.com.  But now the world is back on it's axis and all is well. Ahhhhhhhh Yes!

Yay, I'm finally back! My iPad was able to access the server, but my Mac laptop and my Blackberry could not. Now my Mac laptop is back up ... hopefully my Blackberry can too!!

I had no idea how addicted to this site I had become untill yesterday.  My day was all fouled up.  I even went to AL.com.  But now the world is back on it's axis and all is well. Ahhhhhhhh Yes!

Man, no kidding.  I had withdrawals last night trying to access the site, and kept getting redirected back to the old server.  Finally gave up around 11:00.  So relieved that all is right with the world now.  :thumbsup:

Now if we could only land Cyrus K, my recuiting wishes would be complete!

:wareagle:

P.S.  AUDom and all the rest of the Mods, I concur....thank you for all you do to make this the best, most informative AU site on the net.  :bow:

Well, that was the first time I've ever been logged off. I had to remember my password. Thanks for the upgrade!

was it "Auburn"?

Yeah it took a while and I know that this needed to happen...but right before signing day? Npt the best timing considering 2 recruits commited in the down-time. I am, however, glad it is back up for Ray Drew tommorow.

Archived