Auburn vs. USCe

AuburnBasketball

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very nice win for the team. They have been playing hard all along and not as bad as the record as evidence today, just needed to get some experience. Really looking forward to the rest of the season and the very bright future under Barbee...

If anyone doubted Coach Barbee before, this should lay it to rest.  For him to coach up the players he has to an SEC win is tremendous!!

War Eagle!!

What's so great about this is Auburn won this game.  And by that I mean we made our shots and got our rebounds.  Also, our defense was once again stellar.  Any time you force a team to take 33 threes you're doing something right.

aww crap! I didn't watch this game either. Oh well, congratulation to the team. Hopefully we can pull out a few more wins like this.

They did what teams that are undersized and undermanned should do, they played aggressive defense and pushed the ball upcourt all day. USCe didn't expect us to be so aggressive. Plus we hit free throws, thank God.

:pcprobs:proud to watch them at Colonial Center in Columbia SC today. the Usc fans were stunned...in my opinion, we could have beat them by a lot more

Archived