Auburn vs. USCe

AuburnBasketball

I think we all just got a glimpse into the future of what Barbee is going to put on the court. Great times ahead for Auburn Basketball! War Eagle!!!!!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we all just got a glimpse into the future of what Barbee is going to put on the court. Great times ahead for Auburn Basketball! War Eagle!!!!!!!

:believe:

^^^^THIS^^^^

War Eagle!!!!!

Saw most of the first half.

They look much better.

I think all the concerns that I had about Coach Barbee are now laid to rest.

Get 'em guys. :beatmullet:

I'm glad to see our guys are finally figuring out what it takes to win. It seemed for a while as if everyone was waiting on someone else to step up. I think they finally figured it out in the last 10 minutes of the Arky game where they scored 31 points. I think that momentum carried over into the game yesterday. Let's keep it going and see if we can get on a nice winning streak. Beating Tennessee would be huge for this young team

I believe Coach Barbee is on the right track.  For him to turn the program around in his first year is asking to much.  Give him two year to get the talents in and establish his system. 

I'm glad to see our guys are finally figuring out what it takes to win. It seemed for a while as if everyone was waiting on someone else to step up. I think they finally figured it out in the last 10 minutes of the Arky game where they scored 31 points. I think that momentum carried over into the game yesterday. Let's keep it going and see if we can get on a nice winning streak. Beating Tennessee would be huge for this young team

this^^^^^ Tennessee would be a huge win especially since its on ESPN/ESPN2

Archived