Scout/Rivals

goatgravy7

Rivals is top heavy counting only the top 20, Scout accounts more for the depth of a class by counting the top 25 and ESPN leans more to what needs are being met. Thats why you see certain schools flip flopped. 

I would also add its because their morons. WDE  ;D

Pardon me.  You've got a genitive pronoun on your sentence.

Is that something he needs to see a doctor about?

Thanks is there any extra homework I can do I really don't need to fail this class.

Just keep posting,your classmates will help you out! :)

Thanks is there any extra homework I can do I really don't need to fail this class.

I totally disagree; they are all pretty much the same

ESPN - Favors Alabama recruiting

Rivals - Favors Alabama recruiting

Scout - Favors Alabama recruiting

Why else would EVERYONE that matters be on this site?????

thank you for this. My fault for not READING THIS FORUM ahead of time lol. War Eagle.

:laugh:  If you tried reading this forum you'd miss signing day and spring practice and summer trying to get caught up.  I thought that link had a lot of good info that might be helpful.  Glad you've joined AE. Post often.  WDE

I totally disagree; they are all pretty much the same

ESPN - Favors Alabama recruiting

Rivals - Favors Alabama recruiting

Scout - Favors Alabama recruiting

Why else would EVERYONE that matters be on this site?????

This site gives the best info but does  not kave a team rankings section of its own/ I will give you Rivals but ESPN and Scout does not favor bama.

I have access to all three & I favor Scout. Rivals seems to be slower & they don't seem to have as many relevant articles. I like Luganbill most of the time but ESPN is useless in my opinion.

I have access to all three & I favor Scout. Rivals seems to be slower & they don't seem to have as many relevant articles. I like Luganbill most of the time but ESPN is useless in my opinion.

as far as analysis and rankings I like ESPN. They have more former coaches and players involved in their analyses, and Luginbill combines a team's recruit talent with filling team needs when he does his rankings and I think that is a good way to go.

Archived