WRESTLING THREAD

Guest midnight

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cena is anything but the man. How many have you guys have met him in person? I have and let's just say I wish I never had. The nicest one I remember was Triple H believe it or not. Cena, though, he was arrogant and rude.

Cena is anything but the man. How many have you guys have met him in person? I have and let's just say I wish I never had. The nicest one I remember was Triple H believe it or not. Cena, though, he was arrogant and rude.

I met Triple H in Birmingham at HealthSouth. I was getting a cast put on my arm, and he was doing some physical rehabilitation after one of his knee surgeries. I was able to catch him after his session, and he was one of the nicest people I've ever had the chance of meeting. I couldn't help myself, and asked him to insult me just for fun. He laughed and went into character immediately. One of the most memorable wrestling moments I've had.

I think you just had a bad experience. I've met Cena a few times. The guys is hands down one of the nicest. He didn't get in his car to leave until every fan that wanted an autograph or a picture got it. Rob Van Dam is another nice one. He talked with us for quite a while.

Several years back, me and a friend caught the WWF (what is was called then) in Mobile and after words decided to go to Sammy's strip club in Pensacola. Been there about an hour when several wrestlers came in. The friendliest was Randy Savage. Most just wanted to be left to their group. The funniest thing was the somoan's(this was the early 90's I think, a long time ago) came into the bathroom when I was peeing and proceeded to bang there heads on a stall. Some poor dude ran out of their scared to death (true story) and yes I almost did the same but was too scarred to move, thank god they left me alone, those guys were obviously missing a few card in the deck and bad dudes. My most memorable thing is seeing the undertaker sitting away from the other wrestlers drinking beer, no women, he just sat there alone, not one wrestler approached him all night. I got the impression the other wrestlers were staying from him on purpose, thats one scary dude in person, at least from 50 feet away. Also remember guys that wrestled that night like they hated each other (rivals at the time) sitting together and best friends, having a good time together.

I cant wait to see where they go with this punk and Cena thing.

Punk is almost face turned now by being the anti-hero.

The fans love him now.

Now with Del Rio running around with that little red box... there is no telling what is going to happen next.

I cant wait to see where they go with this punk and Cena thing.

Punk is almost face turned now by being the anti-hero.

The fans love him now.

Now with Del Rio running around with that little red box... there is no telling what is going to happen next.

punk is the next austin

Punk is the key to the change the wrestling business has needed the last 10 years..Can't remember RAW being so enjoyable in YEARS. And he's def. face now, with the way he's playing to the crowd. I love it

So....I'm hearing that Bill Goldberg is supposed to make a return to wrestling by the end of the year. So far it's a rumor, but it's very possible. Not sure if it will be with WWE, TNA, ROH, or any other indy organization. I'll keep you guys posted.

So....I'm hearing that Bill Goldberg is supposed to make a return to wrestling by the end of the year. So far it's a rumor, but it's very possible. Not sure if it will be with WWE, TNA, ROH, or any other indy organization. I'll keep you guys posted.

I heard about that..... I would love to watch him return quite possibly he could face Taker at WM 28

I think Nash might be good for WWE. TNA wasn't using him right.

TNA is supposed to be doing a live show in Huntsville thursday, and Jeff Hardy....my favorite of all time....will be returning.  I've been watching TNA since the beginning in 2002. They need to focus on new talent from indy productions. TNA is still my favorite though.

R Truth (Ron Killings)  makes a good heel, but I think he needs a bigger push.  The heel persona definitely improves his mic skills which is pretty much a dead craft in Pro Wrestling today, aside from CM Punk.

DThrift if you have not got tickets do yourself a favor and get some. Awesome live show. Also if you are of age and there is a bar close to the arena where the show is you might want to go. Me and a friend went to one in Rome after the show and ended up meeting RVD, James Storm, and Crimson.

• 1 month later...

So what are the thoughts of the current line going with RAW now....is this becoming a New Attitude Era entering in to the WWE??

Archived