WRESTLING THREAD

Guest midnight

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

fans want to see sting vs undertaker at wrestlemania 27

Sting/Undertaker not happening at WM27. Sting returning to TNA. He is wrestling for the TNA title against Jeff Hardy tonight in Fayetteville, NC at the TV tapings. Not sure if Sting's will be the surprise at the end of Impact tonight.

I'm thinking its gonna be Triple H v Undertaker @ Wrestlemania....and apparently, Cena is gonna turn heel with the return of The Rock.

FWIW, I can NOT STAND Alberto Del Rio and The Miz. Miz is the most underwhelming champion I've ever seen. Completely worthless IMO. WWE needs to get themselves figured out.

Also, look for Edge and Kane to both be retiring sometime this year.

Someone like Miz being champion is called making new stars. Miz is SUPER over with the crowd. People hate him. They cannot stand him. What they're doing with Miz is working. Like him or not, he is WAY over right now. Also, Del Rio, I love that they're giving him a push. It is about time someone fresh won the Royal Rumble, and what better person to give it to than a heel they're trying to get really over.

It has also been known that Sting wasn't coming to WWE for a week or two. Sting did return on the Impact tapings for next week, and he did win the TNA World Championship.

Someone like Miz being champion is called making new stars. Miz is SUPER over with the crowd. People hate him. They cannot stand him. What they're doing with Miz is working. Like him or not, he is WAY over right now. Also, Del Rio, I love that they're giving him a push. It is about time someone fresh won the Royal Rumble, and what better person to give it to than a heel they're trying to get really over.

It has also been known that Sting wasn't coming to WWE for a week or two. Sting did return on the Impact tapings for next week, and he did win the TNA World Championship.

I agree with this. Miz isn't the best in-ring performer(there's only one HBK) but his mic skills are great; he can certainly get legit angry reactions from the crowd.

I think one of my biggest issues with WWE right now is the fact that they have so much great young talent, but they aren't doing anything with it really because they still have so many of the older guys floating around. They need to figure this stuff out.

The Miz once again shows his coward side.

This guy is unbelievable.

That's the role of a heel for you.

Sports Entertainment....dude, a lot of those guys are crazy talented athletes. You have to be to do a lot of what they do.

If it isn't in your taste, then don't bother posting about it. Not to be a dick, but let those that enjoy it... enjoy it.

Sports Entertainment....dude, a lot of those guys are crazy talented athletes. You have to be to do a lot of what they do.

I've seen some videos of chubby unathletic kids doing it in their backyards, it looked about the same to me.  :dunno:

Archived