WRESTLING THREAD

Guest midnight

The cruiser weight division definitely needs to come back. It was amazing back in the WCW days. I didn't really watch WCW except the cruiser weights and of course the NWO. Wow, that was such an awesome idea that worked for a good while. I thought for sure that the WWF was on the way out during that time. How wrong was I???

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im actually looking forward to smackdown this friday, with the draft coming up this Monday, Its going to be interesting to see what they do.

Last Fridays Smackdown was pretty good.

Not a big fan of smackdown, but some of the matches were cool.

The cruiser weight division definitely needs to come back. It was amazing back in the WCW days. I didn't really watch WCW except the cruiser weights and of course the NWO. Wow, that was such an awesome idea that worked for a good while. I thought for sure that the WWF was on the way out during that time. How wrong was I???

Bishoff had his foot on WWF's neck. Then Hogan decided not to job for Sting at Halloween Havoc. Game, set, match.

I turned Raw off Monday due to the pathetic promo Morrison and Truth tried to achieve: laughing through most of it, trying way too hard to get the crowd into it.

Does the WWE have anybody besides HHH, Taker, Rock, Cena, and Miz that can work the mic?

On another note: I'm sick and tired of the Cole, King, JR rivalry. It's silly.

Michael Cole needs to SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!! Go back to just being an announcer/commentator. He's really beyond pissed me off. The way they are letting Lawler get disrespected is just making me so mad!!

Michael Cole needs to SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!! Go back to just being an announcer/commentator. He's really beyond pissed me off. The way they are letting Lawler get disrespected is just making me so mad!!

I'd say Cole is doing his job then, eh?  ;):laugh:

I'd say Cole is doing his job then, eh?  ;):laugh:

i believe this cole storyline may end after extreme rules, if not after extreme rules then soon after that

there is nothing better than having a villian.

Michael Cole draws boos from all over the arena.

I think his character is funny, and I do agree that he gets annoying, but if people keep buying tickets, he will stick around.

I'm definitely looking forward to the draft tonight. I wish they would do a draft like the original one was. Both shows need a huge shake up.

I enjoyed Truth's work on the mic tonight. If he gets a huge heel push, I'll definitely be happy. They could do so much with him.

Dang, I was hoping Sin Cara would stay on Raw and team with Rey or feud with him. Henry doesn't really matter. I like him, but he'll be fine on either show.

yall knew Cena moved to soon.

It was way to early in the show, I knew somethin would happen to get him back to Raw.

Orton going to Smackdown is going to eventually get him a shot at the World Title.

Kharma will be interesting, I hope she whups every divas butt, they are my least favorite part in a show.

anyway... it was a good night.

WWE Supplemental Draft Results:

28. Alex Riley to SmackDown

REALLY? REALLY?!? Haha. Poor A-Ri. Maybe this will give him the chance to shine on his own.

27. Tyler Reks to Raw

Hmm... I haven't seen a lot from this guy, but it could be interesting to see.

26. Tamina to SmackDown

Does this mean she'll be back with the Usos? What will she do without her love Santino Marella?

25. Tyson Kidd to SmackDown

This is yet another product of WWE's love for ripping teams apart. I hate it that they separated him and DH Smith, but maybe this could be a good thing for Kidd being on SmackDown. He definitely has the in-ring ability.

24. Ted DiBiase to SmackDown

This is good for Ted. He needs a fresh start. WWE dropped the ball with him, and he needs some freshening up. With DiBiase, Rhodes, and Orton back on the same brand, who knows what is in store for SmackDown...

23. Kofi Kingston to Raw

Kofi was huge on Raw before he left for SmackDown. Hopefully we see big things from him once again.

22. Jey Uso to SmackDown

Sweet! Looks like the Usos won't be broken up afterall. Hopefully WWE realizes they need a decent tag division. Tag Teams have always had a special place for me, and WWE needs to build the division back up.

21. Chris Masters to Raw

Can you break the Masterlock challenge? This guy has improved in the ring so MUCH since his first run in WWE. If done right, he could be a top player on any brand.

20. Curt Hawkins to Raw

Woo woo woo! Reunion with Ryder? I can only hope, haha. I have always like Hawkins. Hopefully he is more than a jobber on Raw.

19. Natalya to SmackDown

Poor Natalya. She is no longer on the brand with her boyfriend Tyson Kidd. Hopefully we see some great matches from her.

18. Drew McIntyre to Raw

I'm interested in seeing what Drew will do on Raw. He has huge potential to be a top player.

17. Yoshi Tatsu to SmackDown

I could see some interesting matches here. He is great in the ring. WWE needs to freshen up his character.

16. William Regal to SmackDown

Man, if only Regal got the push he deserved back when he won King of the Ring, Regal could be main event status. WWE should finally do this guy some justice and push him as a big heel on SmackDown. Regal got tons of HEAT when he was in line for a big push, so let's give it another go.

15. Alicia Fox to SmackDown

Who cares?

14. JTG to Raw

Yet another product of the WWE ruining good tag teams. I miss Shad and Cryme Tyme.

13. Kelly Kelly to Raw

Puppies!!!

12. Jimmy Uso to SmackDown

A tag team split? Ugh... WWE sure does know how to ruin a tag team.

11. The Great Khali to SmackDown

More Khali's Kiss Cam? Haha. I wish Khali would get another heel run. He needs to be pushed like a monster again and put him in the scene with some big names.

10. Jack Swagger to Raw

Since being on SmackDown Swagger hasn't done much after his run with the World Championship. Swagger needs a big push, and hopefully he gets away from the Cole/Lawler feud.

9. Daniel Bryan to SmackDown

This is an interesting move for him. I could see him possibly getting involved in a feud with Wade Barret for the Intercontinental Championship since they have history in the NeXus together.

Archived