WRESTLING THREAD

Guest midnight

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about A Ri's face turn. And is Cole face now, too?

I think people could definitely get behind A-Ri...especially if they have a feud with him and Miz for a bit. But I dont think Cole will ever be a face. I think they are just trying to end his feud with Lawler and let things cool down with the announcers to make room for more actual wrestling storyline.

Cole is definitely not a face. I think they are just trying to put an end to Cole/Lawler. I LOVED Alex Riley beating Miz down. This could be something HUGE for his career. Hopefully they continue with this and feud him with Miz for a while.

Very sad to see Macho man Randy Savage die...He is my favorite performer of all time...

While not my favorite all-time I was DEFINITELY sad to see him pass. I grew up watching him, Jake the Snake, Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, British Bulldog, Bret Hart, and the rest.

His match with Ricky Steamboat was incredible. And he may well have been the greatest showman of his era. He will live on forever in the hearts of fans everywhere, OOOOHHHHHH YEEEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!

Hey folks, when they show the highlights of Wrestlemania and you see the sign on the scroll that says Cena Sucks! That's my sign! My sister and I sit and watch now to see it pop up-I love my sign being on TV just wish they could've gotten my face too. But, who could miss Cena Suck! You got to have that on there.

Well...we have now seen 2 A-Ry beatdowns of Miz. And I, for one, am LOVING IT!!! Now thats AWWWEEEEEESOME!!!

After last night's RAW I am really starting to like the direction WWE is going. Especially giving A-Ry some legit early face time now. And his intro theme is epic!

Don't know what to expect with the next PPV though. Cena takin on R-Truth...hmmm

I was surprised by Christians heel turn.

Cena and R-Truth should be a heck of a match. I think Cena should prevail, but would not be surprised if Truth won the match and carried the belt for a short time, and Cena wins it back before Wrestlemania.

I was surprised by Christians heel turn.

Cena and R-Truth should be a heck of a match. I think Cena should prevail, but would not be surprised if Truth won the match and carried the belt for a short time, and Cena wins it back before Wrestlemania.

Wrestlemania is such a long ways away.....there is SO MUCH that can happen between no and then. I just dont think R-Truth will actually get the belt. I think he is just getting his little time in the spotlight. But I think the WWE Title will stay with the group of Cena, del Rio, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, and unfortunately Miz.

Id rather watch reruns of Bullet Bob Armstrong fight Exotic Adrian Street. Maybe Wild Wendell Cooley with a run in... Anyone remember these names? Classic.

A-Ry makes a great new young face for WWE right now. Fans easily get behind him. And his intro music is EPIC!!!!!

Yes it was!! The WWE may have saved itself from losing a viewer because the way it had been going was garbage... Cena and Orton the champs bleh. Punk is the best in the business IMO and whether that promo was staged or not it was awesome!!

They said that Punk is indefinitely suspended. If he's really fired, I'm not watching the WWE for a while. Cena is just pulling the company down and it's the same story with him every week. It's time to see some new blood have the belt.

CM Punk's speech was a worked shoot. Trust me, WWE would have cut the mic waaaay sooner than they did if it wasn't.

Cena's the man.

orton #1

Orton is a beast... hes my wifes favorite wrestler.

Hes probably my second favorite behind Cena.

I like R-truth a lot too.

Alex Riley is climbing the list

Cena's the man.

orton #1

Orton is a beast... hes my wifes favorite wrestler.

Hes probably my second favorite behind Cena.

I like R-truth a lot too.

Alex Riley is climbing the list

dont forget the undertaker

Archived