WRESTLING THREAD

Guest midnight

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than my boys Cena and Orton

Im really enjoying R-Truths new role... he was hilarious on Monday "YALL BETTER STOP WITH THAT WHAT"

dudes going to rise up from here.

"Some of ya'll be out of tune, and off beat"

I was so hopeful that finally Cena would go to Smackdown and leave RAW. Unfortunately, my suspicions were correct and they would do something stupid and bring him back somehow. Great, now I have to watch him even more. Well, while he's on, I won't be watching RAW. His character is just overdone and overplayed.

Yep, Chyna is in TNA now. She'll be teaming up with Kurt Angle. Anyone read SmackDown spoilers? I am disgusted by them...

Yep, Chyna is in TNA now. She'll be teaming up with Kurt Angle. Anyone read SmackDown spoilers? I am disgusted by them...

Chyna??? Seriously? TNA is just falling to pieces....they have all this solid young talent and they just keep pushing the old guys. Bringing in washed up/over the hill talent. If I were some of the guys on their roster (ie AJ Styles, Matt Morgan, Crimson, and some others) I would jump ship to WWE. Its getting sad watching on Thursday nights.

I'm SO SUPER stoked that Cena took back the WWE title. That makes me happy. I can't stand Miz. I'm curious to see how the roster shake-up affects things on the shows now.

And Christian's reign as champion is already over...

I am really disappointed in this. I know WWE did it because it wants to make Randy Orton the face of Smackdown now just like John Cena is the face of Raw, but man... Why even tease us with that short reign for Christian? Christian, whether people realize it or not, is a pretty good draw. He has a pretty solid fanbase. There was so much potential with Christian as champion, and now... By the looks of it, it is all just washed down the drain. Hopefully, I'm wrong about Christian being snubbed. Hopefully, he does get the belt back. I'm a huge peep, and if anyone on the roster deserves a run with the belt, it is him. He has busted his tail for years in the WWE.

And Christian's reign as champion is already over...

I am really disappointed in this. I know WWE did it because it wants to make Randy Orton the face of Smackdown now just like John Cena is the face of Raw, but man... Why even tease us with that short reign for Christian? Christian, whether people realize it or not, is a pretty good draw. He has a pretty solid fanbase. There was so much potential with Christian as champion, and now... By the looks of it, it is all just washed down the drain. Hopefully, I'm wrong about Christian being snubbed. Hopefully, he does get the belt back. I'm a huge peep, and if anyone on the roster deserves a run with the belt, it is him. He has busted his tail for years in the WWE.

I agree, if he was going to lose it to Orton, it should have been on a pay per view so he could carry the belt for a little while.

Knowing how they have twisted things up on Smackdown lately, dont be surprised if Christian and Del Rio battle it out for a number one contender match to face Orton.

It looks like Orton might be champ for a while, but dont be surprised if there is a shock or two along the way.

Del Rio is on Raw now. As for a Christian heel turn, I'm all for it. He's better that way anyways.

Del Rio is on Raw now. As for a Christian heel turn, I'm all for it. He's better that way anyways.

I know Del Rio is on RAW... lol damn, I have not gotten use to the switchover.

Mason Ryan seems to be surfacing the past few weeks. A new Batista?

I just can't take Mason Ryan serious. What they should do is build him up pretty good. Have Cole start calling him the Animal, and since Batista's MMA career is not panning out, have him return to feud with Ryan.

I just can't take Mason Ryan serious. What they should do is build him up pretty good. Have Cole start calling him the Animal, and since Batista's MMA career is not panning out, have him return to feud with Ryan.

I would love for Batista to return.

Im enjoying the mutal respect between Christian and Orton... looks like they might be a tag team duo before its over with.

Christian & Orton had the Match of the Night. I thought the ending to Cena and Miz was rushed. It made Miz look week.

Christian & Orton had the Match of the Night. I thought the ending to Cena and Miz was rushed. It made Miz look week.

In the grand scheme of things I think Miz is pretty weak. Im glad his run in the Championship is over for now. And I LOVED seeing A-Ry beat the $#!+ outta him on RAW. Bout time that kid showed some backbone.

Archived