Alabama sex toy shop to trade guns off streets for fun between sheets

AgentOrange

I just didn't think the Mods would let this thread stay up.

There you go thinking again, BTW...STAY ON TOPIC

so, if a lady brings in her guns will their be customer service available to help her figure out what to do with her rack?  :-X

So I wonder if this thing is done on a scale. Like if you turn in a old .22 revolver, you get a used VHS copy of Debbie Does Dallas whereas if you turn in something like a AK you get the XXL Pleasurnator 5000 with lifelike texture and optional vibratory flexing action and long-life batteries?

So I wonder if this thing is done on a scale. Like if you turn in a old .22 revolver, you get a used VHS copy of Debbie Does Dallas whereas if you turn in something like a AK you get the XXL Pleasurnator 5000 with lifelike texture and optional vibratory flexing action and long-life batteries?

Now this post took some research.

well crap,  I wish I had read this yesterday. :banghead: I could have had it overnighted for Valentines day. Sorry TT, I guess you'll have to settle for a stuffed buffalo.  ;D

well crap,  I wish I had read this yesterday. :banghead: I could have had it overnighted for Valentines day. Sorry TT, I guess you'll have to settle for a stuffed buffalo.  ;D

You snooze, you lose.

How did you get it back across the Mexican border? :tease:

Ever see how the drug mules hide their cargo in certain.... Cavaties? You get the picture.  :bananadance:

How else?  :dunno: I pushed it in the river, climbed on its back and paddled across with an empty bottle of tequila and a three day old tortilla.

How else?  :dunno: I pushed it in the river, climbed on its back and paddled across with an empty bottle of tequila and a three day old tortilla.

Dang, I just thought that was how you smelled.

Archived