Most underrated recruit

TigerProwl24

I like Uzomah, so many possiblities with this kid. He can get you a few tough yards as a QB, he could line up in the HB/TE spot and both catch a pass or throw a big block, or he could line up on the edge at the goaline and go get a jum ball. I don't know if he'll play as a freshmen but I think we'll all be liking him in a couple years.

RT is rated a 4 star by both Rivals and Scout. It is hard to be the most underrated player in your recruiting class when you are rated a 4 star. I expect a lot from our 4 star players. I think RT will live up to this, too!

I understand completely but RT isn't considered by many to be one of the top recruits in our class either and I feel he should be. IMO, I feel like he should've been a five star. He could make an immediate impact at several different positions next season. He could come in and play FS, SS or CB. He is one of the fastest, if not the fastest recruit in this class and extremely tough. As good as our kickoff coverage was this past year, he could be the best kickoff cover guy we've had in quite some time. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a shot at RB either. He would be very dangerous in our offense. Because of his versatility, awareness, speed and toughness, he should've been ranked even higher IMO.

RT was pretty highly rated.  To talk being underrated, I think you'd have to discuss guys who are under the radar and not pursued by many schools. Like Coats, Landrum or Swain..

There are certain sites that don't have RT ranked among the top 15 recruits we signed or in the top half of our class. IMO, anyone that wasn't ranked as high as they should've been, could be considered underrated. Whether it is a three star that should've been a four, or four star that should've been a five. Maybe it is just a testament to how deep this class really is.

Archived