AE Yahoo Bracket Challenge..

Just go to Yahoo Sports....click on Fantasy....Tourny Pick'em...

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=130466&P=8675309

Group ID# 130466

Password: 8675309

There is also an AE Bracket challenge for those who frequent ESPN.com:

http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=32509.msg577605#new

(I am not trying to supplant that bracket challenge...I just don't like going to ESPN's site.   You are welcome to join both and see how you do.)

:wedance:

Edited to make it easier to get there.

:-[

i'm havin trouble finding the group bro

1. Go to www.yahoo.com

2. Click on the "sports" tab on the left had side of the Yahoo home page.

3. On the Yahoo sports page in the top right hand part of the page is a tab labeled "Fantasay"..click it.

4. On the Yahoo Fantasy Sports page look for "Tournament Pick'em" and click it.

5. From there just "Join a group" and use the info I put in my first post.

Maybe this will help:

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=130466&P=8675309

Tungsten, do I get a prize for recognizing the "Jenny" reference? Good one! I got her name and number on my wall!

You get the exclusive TGT "thumbs up".

awesomework.gif

Y'all are going down just like when I waxed you guys in the college football pickem.  :hellyeah:

If you are talking about the Yahoo College Football Pick'em, I won that.  You may have smoked a lot in that, but not TGT.

:tease:

Y'all are going down just like when I waxed you guys in the college football pickem.  :hellyeah:

If you are talking about the Yahoo College Football Pick'em, I won that.  You may have smoked a lot in that, but not TGT.

:tease:

Ummm....I don't recall that happening.....  ;D:laugh:

Anybody got a good way to watch on a smartphone?

Can you not use the link? Go to CBSSports and see what you can do.

I eventually got it to load (ncaa.com), but it's real choppy -- must not be getting good enough 3G signal.

Unfortunately, the ncaa.com offers a free app but only for iphone and I'm on android.

I eventually got it to load (ncaa.com), but it's real choppy -- must not be getting good enough 3G signal.

Unfortunately, the ncaa.com offers a free app but only for iphone and I'm on android.

Yeah, its a little choppy on the net too. My work is a little choppy too.  ;D

Yeah, its a little choppy on the net too. My work is a little choppy too.  ;D

That is one of the all time best apps ever for my iPhone!  I am loving it!

Lets do this Duke, they are my national champs.

I did not fill out a bracket due to a back injury that has kept me in and out of the doctors office.

Never had much time to deal with one, but judging how things have gone so far, I might have been better off not even worrying with it.

Archived