Auburn vs Kentucky Game 1

Andrew Morris takes the hill for us tonight.  I am incredibly nervous as a poor showing could very well due is in this weekend.  Morris tonight then Varandore tomorrow as Coach P wants to make sure our best pitcher does not miss a start with a potential rain out Sunday.  I'm predicting we get 2 strong outings from Morris and Varandore and take the series.  Hopefully we'll get a chance to sweep Sunday.

I'm not worried at all about Morris, he's gonna be brilliant. It's gonna be interesting to see who pitches Sunday. If it isn't rained out, that game will be played on CSS. First pitch tonight is at 6:05 CST. War Egle

Blatt gives up 2 HRs in the 7th, were down 7-6 now going into the 8th.  :banghead:  Blatt was cruising after pitching 5, didn't show any signs of struggling up until the 1st homer.  We're gonna have to come from behind now.

Gilmer singles and gets two more in...runners at the corners, still one out, 11-7 Tigers...and the Turds lost 11-3, still in first in the west but have now lost three in a row...hopefully Vandy will sweep them!

12-7 going into the bottom of the 8th.  Lets shut em down Wallen.  Always good to see Bama lose, I'm still shocked they have started so well, figured they were bound to fall off and Vandy certainly has the potential to sweep em.

Archived