Calloway update

weegleweegle

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LINK?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Jeffrey Lee just needs to leave it alone. I want Bama to get caught just as badly as he and everyone else do, but nothing is going to come of this and we all know it.

J Lee needs to move on and start writing some stories about players that are actually on our team.

Jeffrey Lee just needs to leave it alone. I want Bama to get caught just as badly as he and everyone else do, but nothing is going to come of this and we all know it.

J Lee needs to move on and start writing some stories about players that are actually on our team.

It's only been 4 days.  Shouldn't we give him a little more time before we write this off completely?

JLee has a story on TOS.  He names people.....

Great job Jeff!!!!

I want to know who is claiming Peaches mortgage got paid off.  Where is that???  When he starts addressing the allegations he made, I will start taking him real serious.  Maybe he is just setting it all up for the big boom....

Where have you heard that he is talking?  Not doubting you, just haven't seen it.  Is that part of what is in JLee's new article?

I am starting to get more interested in this story. The reason being, Calloway's former coach is speaking. That has caught my attention.

And he should be credible, or his job at Homewood is on the line.  I'm sure there are lots of bams there too.

I am starting to get more interested in this story. The reason being, Calloway's former coach is speaking. That has caught my attention.

And he should be credible, or his job at Homewood is on the line.  I'm sure there are lots of bams there too.

I am sure he just got on the hot seat in Homewood. But I guess he weighed that out before telling JL he could use his name.

http://auburn.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1210555

This is what JLee has said today.....TIFWIW...again I stress.....I won't believe anything on anyone without the NCAA coming out with the LOI or saying it themselves.....everyone needs to understand that without the NCAA saying it....it amounts to nothing so far.

Just my opinion and nothing more.

Sorry..didn't see it posted already...guess someone did that while I was typing mine....SIAP people....thanks.

I'm sure there are influences, but Homewood runs a pretty tight school ship. I don't think they would put up with any measure of meddling ,no matter which direction it would come from.

wow.

Does not sound like Jeff is backing down!

The game is on now and he says another article is coming soon.

Somenone is going down, but we don't know who yet.

Interesting to say the least... and if he indeed has another article in the works for later release, then this may turn into at least a slap on the wrist for the mullet nation...

:beatmullet:

and I like the timing of the release of this article... just in time for the afternoon sports talk radio shows to give it legs...

Nothing damning, just innuendo to some shady practices with those around Brent. The line that caught my attention was near the very end where Brent's coach quotes Brent regardling whether or not he had told Peaches about his choice to change his commitment to Auburn or not...Brent stated, He's telling me I am goign to mess everything up.....

Very interesting follow-up.  I'm encouraged by the fact that he has named sources.  However, he doesn't get into the payment stuff or the mortgage stuff, which is by far the hottest accusations made.  Perhaps he's setting that up, or perhaps he doesn't have that.  However, decent work by Jeff Lee to at least get some sources to go on the record.

Very interesting follow-up.  I'm encouraged by the fact that he has named sources.  However, he doesn't get into the payment stuff or the mortgage stuff, which is by far the hottest accusations made.  Perhaps he's setting that up, or perhaps he doesn't have that. However, decent work by Jeff Lee to at least get some sources to go on the record.

Which is more than we are used to.

i agree that there doesn't seem to be much substance to that article in regards to payments or anything the NCAA would care about? It just makes Alabama look bad. I'm glad that there are sources named, but isn't the high school coach an Auburn grad?

i hope there is more coming... with less of the named sources tied to Auburn. Hate to say it, but right now we look kind of like sour grapes that Calloway switched back to Bama.

"(Woodruff) told me Peaches asked him to take Brent out of town ? that Brent needed to go somewhere to think about stuff," said Stancil. "He took Brent down there (to Pensacola) and brought him back to Peaches' house Tuesday night."

If someone was talking about one of my kids they would have said they took him home. Just sayin

Doesn't it seem strange that a middle aged man would take a teenage boy (who is not related to him) to the gulf for a few days to "get away from things"????

WEIRDO?!?!?

Archived