Calloway update

weegleweegle

Question: I know many of you have closer ties to players and inside sources from both AU and uat players. Does anyone know if Brett is actually happy at uat?? It was clearly not his preference to go to uat. Just wondered if we think he will eventually be like Corey Grant and move back over to the good guys??

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question: I know many of you have closer ties to players and inside sources from both AU and uat players. Does anyone know if Brett is actually happy at uat?? It was clearly not his preference to go to uat. Just wondered if we think he will eventually be like Corey Grant and move back over to the good guys??

After what happened in the final days of his recruiting, I don't think he'll ever see the field at turdville.  If he does play, all the stories will come out again...which I'm certain was several NCAA violations.

BC has never been happy. His had a rough young life in some ways. Has always been told how good he is and now things are not the same.

We don't need him. He has already been arrest since being at bama. It would take 4 years just to break him from the bad habits bama taught him.

Too bad he believed saban's lies and signed there. Maybe someday the recruits will stop and look at saban's record for keeping promises.

Archived