Thank you Auburn Eagle!

Sig Sauer

It sure is pleasant to visit this message board. I am new to this forum but have been enjoying it.

Apparently you do not tolerate the same nonsense that you see on so many of these boards because I never see it here.

I am 53 years old, an Auburn graduate,  and just really enjoy finding out what is going on without being under attack and having to deal with elementary school behavior.

Just wanted to make sure you people understand how much we all appreciate it!

Sig:  You're welcome!  You now understand why this site was started and why it continues to remain very popular:  No cost and Bammer-free!!!  War Eagle and post often!

Welcome sir.

The mods do a great job here. We have some turds who test the water, but they do a good job of flushing them away.

And it is a beautiful thing to see...

Sig:  You're welcome!  You now understand why this site was started and why it continues to remain very popular:  No cost and Bammer-free!!!  War Eagle and post often!

War Eagle is right. I feel like I am among friends. Keep up the good work!

Just like you I love this site. I read several others but this is the best without name calling anf garbage the others carry. I seldom post but read almost daily.

Welcome to AE Sig. I'm suppose to be older than dirt so post often and enjoy. Also thanks for the good comments.

Lame

weak; inadequate; unsatisfactory; clumsy

Welcome to AE Sig. I'm suppose to be older than dirt so post often and enjoy. Also thanks for the good comments.

Lame

weak; inadequate; unsatisfactory; clumsy

Talking about oneself is a sign of senility...I'm just saying...

Bird has too much power.  :laugh:

Bird has too much power.  :laugh:

So true I'm scared to death.  :-\ :-\

Archived