Auburn vs. Ole Miss RUBBER GAME

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was actually a great play by Gilmer.  It forced the First baseman to cut the ball off and throw him out at second which allowed Tony to score without a play at the plate.  Then he just stopped to allow the rundown.

That was actually a great play by Gilmer.  It forced the First baseman to cut the ball off and throw him out at second which allowed Tony to score without a play at the plate.  Then he just stopped to allow the rundown.

Thats a good point. Didn't think about that

And who was it that left after the first? What did I say. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!! Now we're tied for 1st in the West

That poster missed an interesting game!

I actually thought this was an interesting series.

If it starts to go south I'm blaming it on you.........

Good news is I'm usually at the games and not here, but no dice. I was here for every UK game fwiw

UK is just THAT bad. You being here didn't affect it.

Was in Auburn yesterday and had to cut the trip short. Had some very good BBQ at a place that shall remain nameless. Lets just say I totally get the meaning behind the t-shirts they sell ;D

We also had the 3 month old who couldnt handle the sun.

Nice win and War Eagle!!!

And who was it that left after the first? What did I say. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!! Now we're tied for 1st in the West

I'll admit it that was me, although it was after the 2nd inning. I'll give credit to Smith for limiting the damage, but even more to this offense that continues to bail out some terrible pitching and terrible fielding. If we could just find some decent pitching and some defense, we could have a really special team b/c this offense is going to produce. This team is just so frustrating to watch sometimes.

But hey, a win's a win.  :wedance:

Archived