Auburn vs. Ole Miss RUBBER GAME

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5-1 Ole Miss after an error. Sorry, but I can't watch this. We can't pitch. We can't field. Same old story.

Ya'll have a great weekend!  ;D

I mean to say this year, not all time.

This kind of reminds me of the kentucky series last year.  We got the first game convincingly, had a sloppy second game, then fell behind in the 3rd game, but made a great comeback that gave us momentum going into the Arkansas series.  We need a comeback here guys.  I'm not giving up.

Man how boring would the game of baseball be if it always went as expected.. That mean's that coming back from down 4 isn't impossible. Just gotta string together some good AB's and see what happens.

The team may be frustrating to watch but that's not gonna stop me from supporting them.

Man how boring would the game of baseball be if it always went as expected.. That mean's that coming back from down 4 isn't impossible. Just gotta string together some good AB's and see what happens.

The team may be frustrating to watch but that's not gonna stop me from supporting them.

:thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure that coach Bianco is the only human to play baseball that doesn't have to bend over to field a ground ball. Haha! Man that dude is short.

That's why his nickname if Booboo  :thumbsup: "Hey booboo, let's go get that picanic basket!"

We gotta get hits with runners in scoring position. Also I'm not sure why Coach P can't find 3 starting pitchers. Everyone else in this league for the most part has 3 starters for each weekend. We got one. Very frustrating....

Archived