Auburn vs South Carolina Game 2

:wareagle: I agree. That boot of a routing double play ball cost us 2 extra runs. Heck it is the same double play they made against us to end our half of the inning.

That's the difference in a championship team and a non championship team. One makes that play and gets out of the inning the other one does not. The sad part is we've played toe to toe with USCe this series. We just can't get a clutch hit or make a big defensive play to get over the hump. 

Now or never. That loss last night hurts even more right now looking at this score. Come on Tigers !

watched last nite and tonite...lots of missed opportunities...some questionable calls tonite...but the collapse is complete tonite. I have to watch something else before I trip a breaker...maybe we can pull out the game tomorrow and avoid the sweep.

Just returned from the game.  USC has to have the best baseball facility in the SEC, possibly the country.  They put about 8,000 in the seats.  I must say, I'm jealous.  Combine that atmosphere with strong pitching and a solid batting lineup, and they are rolling.

The pressure is turned up on us tomorrow.  Really need a victory.  Good news is Ole Miss has dropped 2, but Arkansas has already won 1 and Alabama's won 2 this weekend.  If we get swept were only 2 games in front of LSU.

I have watched this team on CSS when ever their on. Sometimes they look good but a lot of of time they look really bad. One miss chance after another.

Archived