2015 3* JUCO DL/TE Ricky Parks (Southern Miss signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are kidding right? 10 (day) - June (month) - 11 (year)

ha my B. I promise I'm USUALLY very intuitive.

I ain't calling anyone a liar but I don't see a recruit this close to announcing telling random people where he is going. But he may have.

Any idea what the odds are at right now?

I am waiting on a recruit to have a hat special made that has bama on it but turns inside out into a Auburn. Then not even tell he is still considering Auburn and make everyone think he is going to bama then flips the hat at the announcement.

No offense taken here, even if you were calling someone a liar it would be the person who posted it on rivals, not me. I just relayed the post I read, and yes L1tay is correct, he is ours.

I ain't calling anyone a liar but I don't see a recruit this close to announcing telling random people where he is going. But he may have.

I am waiting on a recruit to have a hat special made that has bama on it but turns inside out into a Auburn. Then not even tell he is still considering Auburn and make everyone think he is going to bama then flips the hat at the announcement.

No offense taken here, even if you were calling someone a liar it would be the person who posted it on rivals, not me. I just relayed the post I read, and yes L1tay is correct, he is ours.

I just said that so you not think I was calling you out.

He must have worn out the AU hat in DJ's pic so much that he needed a new one for his announcement  :)

I haven't been able to listen to all the show today. What all did Bill say?

He's talking about ST, not SportsCall.

:laugh:

I haven't been able to listen to all the show today. What all did Bill say?

Speaking of SportsCall, you aren't Ed by chance are you?

100_percent.gif

Alright. If he doesn't pick us then I can sue AE for mental anguish since you got my hopes up so high.

100_percent.gif

Alright. If he doesn't pick us then I can sue AE for mental anguish since you got my hopes up so high.

What??  :o Oh, nevermind... I thought someone asked what the odds of it being hot again in AL tomorrow were!  :( Sorry!

100_percent.gif

What??  :o Oh, nevermind... I thought someone asked what the odds of it being hot again in AL tomorrow were!  :( Sorry!

Too late. I already sent a copy to my lawyer.

10 june 11

Nice one

Military way of dating anything. Don't know him at all, but I bet he spent time in our Armed Forces.

what does the 10 mean?

probably 10th of june

well what does 11 mean then?

What does the June mean?

10 june 11

Nice one

Military way of dating anything. Don't know him at all, but I bet he spent time in our Armed Forces.

what does the 10 mean?

probably 10th of june

I got it now! :happydance:

10 june 11

Nice one

what does the 10 mean?

probably 10th of june

What does the June mean?

June  (pronunciation) (help·info) is the sixth month of the year in the Julian and Gregorian calendars and one of the four months with a length of 30 days. Ovid provides two etymologies for June's name in his poem concerning the months entitled the Fasti. The first is that the month is named after the Roman goddess Juno, wife of Jupiter and equivalent to the Greek goddess Hera, whilst the second is that the name comes from the Latin word iuniores, meaning "younger ones," as opposed to maiores ("elders") for which the preceding month May is named (Fasti VI.1–88). See: Months in various calendars also called the season of the unicorn.  :)

10 June 11

10th day of June 2011    ;)

Archived