HUGE Unexpected Recruiting News Coming Within 24 hours!

AUSportTalk

I just think it's funny how this has taken on a life of its own. Phillip Marshall's blog this morning is on Wilson, Forcier and "a hot rumor" of huge news. :)

Fellow AU247 reader I see, ha WDE

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just think it's funny how this has taken on a life of its own. Phillip Marshall's blog this morning is on Wilson, Forcier and "a hot rumor" of huge news. :)

If it is MB, I do find it huge and unexpected.  I'd welcome him with open arms as long as he wasn't running right at me holding a football.

Wow, this place has exploded with big news since I left yesterday. LOVE IT!!!

Yes, I would welcome MB with open arms. We all know how these kids get influenced by those who don't care about their true feelings.

well one of the posters who lives in Bradenton on a Gator site just posted that Blakely is enrolling at AU tomorrow and Muschamp is allowing the transfer to AU, but he'll still have to sit out one year.

Thought it was 2 years to transfer within a conference?

I read other things that were not so sympathetic about him.  I don't know whether those were true or whether what you read is true.  I suspect the truth is somewhere in between.  Like you said its not all about football.  But, for this guy if he is the one this is about he is coming here to play football not to be a regular student.  That clouds my opinion about him coming.  For whatever reason he went to uf then decided that wasn't right for him.  I just don't like the idea of auburn being somebody's fall back position.

So you don't approve of the whole Cam Newton thing as well I suppose. One person's "fall back plan" is another person's "second chance". If Mike wants to come here, who are we to deny him.

As for him not being able to transfer to Auburn because of some condition he promised UF, that might not be so. We are an SEC West school and I seem to remember Coach Boom calling The Plains home not too long ago....he might be doing us a favor, I'm sure he still has a little love for Auburn.

Very well said!

As for Will, I know for a fact him and his wife absolutely LOVED their time in Auburn. I just don't think the Jacobs family will be getting Christmas cards from the Muschamps, ever.

I'm sure they are devastated.

We are getting a live tiger that will run through the tunnel with the team. That would be huge news

Tigers love pepper. They hate cinnamon

We should make bets like we did for Kiehl's commitment last year...

I'll start:

Noah Spence - 1 p.m. Central Time

;D

We should make bets like we did for Kiehl's commitment last year...

I'll start:

Noah Spence - 1 p.m. Central Time

;D

I like this call but would be in no way disappointed by MB if that is the news. Blakely was my No. 1 want at rb last year and even though it could very well effect our RB recruiting this year, it could also open up another scholarship for 2012 while filling an empty 2011 one with a potentially great back.

I would gladly take MB if it did not affect MAson since we did say we would bring anyoine else from that class in.  MB was the best rb last year and although it MAY hurt us with this years class I would still rather have MB because I think he would be better than most anyone in this class too.  Including Marshal who I love.  Either way I still say with MB we would likely get a top rb or two.  IF MB did come and we got Yeldon then I would be... :party:

I like this call but would be in no way disappointed by MB if that is the news. Blakely was my No. 1 want at rb last year and even though it could very well effect our RB recruiting this year, it could also open up another scholarship for 2012 while filling an empty 2011 one with a potentially great back.

I think most people on here share your sentiment that he was our No. 1 want at rb (except maybe Dee Hart).  The only reason I don't think it is MB is because from all indications by the Mods here the coaches feel great about our chances with the RB talent in this class... and if MB would have to sit out a year anyway and effectively be in the same class as the guy's we're recruiting now... it just seems like this is going in a different direction.

Could be completely wrong about that.. just my two cents on the situation. regardless, if MB decides to come here he'll be welcomed.

WOW...I don't get on AE for one evening and all hell breaks loose.

I think ST is just getting everyone in a frenzy and streaming us along to get hits for his website....while lining his pockets with lots of cash.... ;D

Seriously, for the news to be "HUGE" and "unexpected", it would have to be Dorial or Marshall, or some 5* lineman.

MSG I'm not sure I understand What your saying. Not saying he don't get some money but how does he get it because this site is free.

Coach Malzahn had to be back in Auburn Mon night at 8 p.m. for a meeting with a top recruit.  I heard him say it.  A friend told me it was the nation's top recruit.  I doubted him.  After seeing this, is it possible???  Having read other posts, MB appears to be more likely.

MSG I'm not sure I understand What your saying. Not saying he don't get some money but how does he get it because this site is free.

It was a JOKE as indicated by the  ;D    :-\

Coach Malzahn had to be back in Auburn Mon night at 8 p.m. for a meeting with a top recruit.  I heard him say it.  A friend told me it was the nation's top recruit.  I doubted him.  After seeing this, is it possible???  Having read other posts, MB appears to be more likely.

So Jadeveon Clowney met with CGM Monday and is transfering from USCe to Auburn?  :tease:

Everyone keeps thinking it's MB.  He's a great rb and would be a nice addition to any team but I wouldn't consider him "huge" "unexpected" or "earth-shattering". 

I'm getting sort of tired of ST's use of adjectives.  ;D

It was a JOKE as indicated by the  ;D    :-\

We're just used to you not being funny ;D:tease:

Archived