Hudson's MLB Big Night

I would like to give out a big WDE to former AU pitcher Tim Hudson. After his start last week against Toronto where he not only pitched 8 shutout innings, but also hit a two run homer to provide the only runs of the game he did a call in segment on Baseball Tonight. To make a long story short, Carl Ravitch made the snafu of saying he pitched for the Clemson Tigers, Hudson cut him off immediately by informing him he played at Auburn. I just thought I would pass this along.

Sorry, I copied and pasted the post from milehighfan.  It got by me somehow.  It has been corrected.  Thanks for keeping me straight. 

You know I'm just pickin on ya A4E.

:laugh:  I know.  It's all good.  I can't believe I just copied and pasted and didn't notice.

Who is John Hudson? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

John H Lettered: 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989

http://www.lostlettermen.com/john_hudson-auburn-football-sec-p135416/

Who would've known.. That's funny!

John was a good center/guard. Played a few years in hte "League"; mostly for the Eagles.

John played ten seasons in the National Football League for the Jets, Eagles, and Ravens. Last I heard he was a high school coach in Tennessee. He is also inducted into the Tennessee Football Hall of Fame

Another tid-bit, Braves' back up catcher Donald Ross caught Hudson while he was at AU, also.

David Ross and he finished his college career the belly crawlers (Florida).

Another tid-bit, Braves' back up catcher Donald Ross caught Hudson while he was at AU, also.

The OP called Hudson John, so I was messing with him by calling Ross, Donald.  Ross did transfer to UF, but it was after the 97 season which is when Hudson was drafted.  They played together in 96 and 97.

The OP called Hudson John, so I was messing with him by calling Ross, Donald.  Ross did transfer to UF, but it was after the 97 season which is when Hudson was drafted.  They played together in 96 and 97.

Got'cha. No harm, no foul.

One of the best all time golf course designer. I had no ideal he played catcher for AU

Archived