George Bush Rules!!

PChamp119

I kept waiting for Bush to drop the hammer. But it was like he had to keep the gloves on. It might have something to do with the fact that to point out the faults in sKerry's arguments, many times he would have to ridacule another country or the UN. And right now, there are many things on the table that the PRESIDENT is working on and cannot afford to ruin them by stating the obvious. France and Germany are the two that come to mind.

I thought sKerry was more eloquent but used more words and subjects to muddle the answers. Sounded good, but never really had any meat.

Of course to many out there, it only has to sound good. But I would like to think that we learned our lesson from a smooth talker like Clinton. Who knows. I would just like to see Bush take the gloves off and tell the facts about sKerry's lies and half-truths.

Shades of the old Hannity and Colmes thread. DWK's interpolations passed of as someone's positon

As usual you are denying the sarcasm and humor at my points.

I watched a chunk of it. I was totally bored with it myself. If Kerry says "Mislead" one more time, or if Bush says "Strong" or "Resolute" one more time, I will lose it.

Kerry: "I have a plan for..."

Lehrer: "Describe that plan Mr. Kerry."

Kerry: "Did I tell you that I fought in Vietnam and have three Purple Hearts?..."

If you read anything in a paper or posted on the web then you would know that this is the problem with Kerry all campaign. EVERY point turned out to be about Vietnam. To a ridiculous end that we are all sick of hearing about what this loser did for 4 months 35 years ago. Hell, some have lately pointed out that he has frigging talked about Vietnam longer than he was BY-GOD there! :P

We hear ZERO about what he did while in the Senate. You even had to dig back into utter oblivion to find one 17 year old highlight from his Senate career.

Remember your words?

Kerry calls that unfair tactics to bring up his record in the Senate. I know I would be mad too is anyone brought up the fact that I had accomplished almost nothing in 20 years.

I really wish they would take the gloves off and debate. This was a watered down, directed stump speech from both of them.

I was frankly bored for most of it.

Still say it was boring.

1) Kerry is so weak on National Defense it is scary. "I will call a Summit." For what? To take a cheerleader/student government popularity poll?

2) Bush, Make the "Iraq was a supporter of terrorism" link and make it stick for crying out loud!

3) Bush: What is a Moo-lah?

4) Kerry: Why dont you actually admit that France and Germany may be part of the problem? Who the @#$% do you think sold Iran and Korea the nuclear materials processing equipment Mr. Kerry?

Sheesh, I was not that impressed with either one. Both will claim victory. I am really bored with all this now. Someone please end this campaign!

I was criticizing both men btw, but since you cannot read evidently, I will say that I still find them uninspiring in debate last night.

Kerry: "I have a plan for..."

Lehrer: "Describe that plan Mr. Kerry."

Kerry: "Did I tell you that I fought in Vietnam and have three Purple Hearts?..."

Huh? I missed this exchange. Is this from the RNC spin room? Karen "I wear the pants in this relationship" Hughes?

106543[/snapback]

Well I guess you must have missed it.

Shades of the old Hannity and Colmes thread. DWK's interpolations passed of as someone's positon.

106573[/snapback]

Titan and David, I generally recognize sarcasm. Used some myself in this thread. I also recognize BS.

If you read anything in a paper or posted on the web then you would know that this is the problem with Kerry all campaign. EVERY point turned out to be about Vietnam. To a ridiculous end that we are all sick of hearing about what this loser did for 4 months 35 years ago. Hell, some have lately pointed out that he has frigging talked about Vietnam longer than he was BY-GOD there! 

"EVERY point ." Didn't mention last night. I know you wish he had, since it would fit the simple little structure your mind masters have created for you to view the world. You don't know how to process information which doesn't fit into your framework. Neither does the Chimp. That was apparent last night. Omigod, someone dared to challenge him! That doesn't happen in his presence. Which is why he can't think of a mistake he has made. His glaring weakness as a leader and a human being were on display last night. Tough pill to swallow, I know. Unless you just go on refusing to recognize it.

"EVERY point ." Didn't mention last night. I know you wish he had, since it would fit the simple little structure your mind masters have created for you to view the world. You don't know how to process information which doesn't fit into your framework. Neither does the Chimp. That was apparent last night. Omigod, someone dared to challenge him! That doesn't happen in his presence. Which is why he can't think of a mistake he has made. His glaring weakness as a leader and a human being were on display last night. Tough pill to swallow, I know. Unless you just go on refusing to recognize it.

Lets see namecalling, and attacks on Bush. Yeah that is the typical Liberal Swill. I noticed brainac that you did not say one thing to SUPPORT VOTING FOR KERRY EITHER.

Someone in the Kerry campaign finally put a muzzle on the oompah loompah and forced him to not say "Vietnam." Hell he almost bit his lip off 2-3 times last night becuase he wanted so badly to fail right back into this usual Stump speech. "Did I tell you I was in Vietnam." He did say "That war" and other phrases.

As opposed to every poster in this thread I am the only one criticizing BOTH, that is a tiny word meaning more than one, less than three.

ex. What is a moo-lah? Isnt that a colloquial term for cash, and not a Muslim Cleric?

See, I have taken both sides of this and you are criticizing me because I dont adhere to your narrow view of the world. I am, by definition, being the more open minded one here.

Titan and David, I generally recognize sarcasm. Used some myself in this thread. I also recognize BS.

You must recognize IT and like IT, because you are voting for IT with Kerry. :yes:

Myself and almost all the veterans in this country are outraged that this cretin, this charlatan, this 20th Century Benedict Arnold will even get near the White House. His Winter Soldier Event has been time and again refuted as a lie and a smear but NO ONE on the Left thinks that the torturing and killing of American POWS matters one iota, just as you obviously could not care less what happened to those great men.

I do care and hundreds of thousands just like me, and their families, do care very deeply about those brave souls Kerry betrayed and left at the mercy of the VC.

Lets see namecalling, and attacks on Bush. Yeah that is the typical Liberal Swill. I noticed brainac that you did not say one thing to SUPPORT VOTING FOR KERRY EITHER.

Someone in the Kerry campaign finally put a muzzle on the oompah loompah and forced him to not say "Vietnam." Hell he almost bit his lip off 2-3 times last night becuase he wanted so badly to fail right back into this usual Stump speech. "Did I tell you I was in Vietnam." He did say "That war" and other phrases.

As opposed to every poster in this thread I am the only one criticizing BOTH, that is a tiny word meaning more than one, less than three.

ex. What is a moo-lah? Isnt that a colloquial term for cash, and not a Muslim Cleric?

See, I have taken both sides of this and you are criticizing me because I dont adhere to your narrow view of the world. I am, by definition, being the more open minded one here.

You must recognize IT and like IT, because you are voting for IT with Kerry. :yes:

Myself and almost all the veterans in this country are outraged that this cretin, this charlatan, this 20th Century Benedict Arnold will even get near the White House. His Winter Soldier Event has been time and again refuted as a lie and a smear but NO ONE on the Left thinks that the torturing and killing of American POWS matters one iota, just as you obviously could not care less what happened to those great men.

I do care and hundreds of thousands just like me, and their families, do care very deeply about those brave souls Kerry betrayed and left at the mercy of the VC.

106833[/snapback]

Same post, different thread. Way to "stay on message."

106833[/snapback]

Amen David. Hanoi John is a measure of how far the democrats have fallen. Texas Tiger and his ilk just don't get it. They think all the disdain we have for Kerry stems from the fact that he is a democrat and nothing more. That's not the case. It's about honor, or the lack of it in Kerry's case, that has vets and todays servicemen and women attention.

I could care less what party he is affiliated with. To do what he did to his country and his fellow soldiers, and then have the gall to stand up and say he would make a better commander in chief makes my blood boil. Just looking at the turncoat turns my stomach. I am ashamed to even say he served in my Navy. He may have served, but he will never be referred to as one of my shipmates. He would get the same reaction from me if he were independent, green, or even a REPUBLICAN.

If this charlatan is so confident he would make a better CinC, why the hell hasn't he stopped by a military base somewhere along the campaign route and spoken with the troops he seeks to lead? I'll tell you why, he doesn't have the guts to face us. He knows that we know what he did, and he knows that he will never have our respect because of what he did.

106833[/snapback]

Amen David. Hanoi John is a measure of how far the democrats have fallen. Texas Tiger and his ilk just don't get it. They think all the disdain we have for Kerry stems from the fact that he is a democrat and nothing more. That's not the case. It's about honor, or the lack of it in Kerry's case, that has vets and todays servicemen and women attention.

I could care less what party he is affiliated with. To do what he did to his country and his fellow soldiers, and then have the gall to stand up and say he would make a better commander in chief makes my blood boil. Just looking at the turncoat turns my stomach. I am ashamed to even say he served in my Navy. He may have served, but he will never be referred to as one of my shipmates. He would get the same reaction from me if he were independent, green, or even a REPUBLICAN.

If this charlatan is so confident he would make a better CinC, why the hell hasn't he stopped by a military base somewhere along the campaign route and spoken with the troops he seeks to lead? I'll tell you why, he doesn't have the guts to face us. He knows that we know what he did, and he knows that he will never have our respect because of what he did.

106849[/snapback]

Same post, different thread.

Turning Tiger Al on us I see.

Turning Tiger Al on us I see.

106874[/snapback]

Given the possible comparisons on this board, I deem that one a compliment. Thanks!

106957[/snapback]

DON'T

Archived