Hello NCAA Violations- Not Us

Todd From Talisi

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trent sure hangs out with a lot of middle-aged "honkeys."   :dunno:  I know everyone was thinking the same thing.  It's not meant to be a racial comment but just an observation.  It's not the normal crowd a 19 year old would have dinner with.

Excuse me I older then a middle aged honkey and I hang out with "oh never mind"

Trent sure hangs out with a lot of middle-aged "honkeys."   :dunno:  I know everyone was thinking the same thing.  It's not meant to be a racial comment but just an observation.  It's not the normal crowd a 19 year old would have dinner with.

Excuse me I older then a middle aged honkey and I hang out with "oh never mind"

Bird isn't a football player.  Don't give him a big head. Even if he was, I don't think drinking ovaltine with a booster older than dirt is an infraction.

The only problem wih Clay Travis getting involved is that he has been one of the ring leaders in digging into Auburn and trying to get us nailed for Camgate.  He will not back down from trying to find something on us.   

The only problem wih Clay Travis getting involved is that he has been one of the ring leaders in digging into Auburn and trying to get us nailed for Camgate.  He will not back down from trying to find something on us.   

But, wouldn't "Keep you friends close and enemies closer" describe him fairly well?

Lisa Horne of Fox Sports has been in the middle of this all day.  She has been tweeting with AU and UAT fans. 

@LisaHorne

So bammer thought it was important enough to send a cease and desist letter to the menswear store, but didn't think it was important enough to report it to the NCAA office? Hmmmmmmm...sounds fishy to me. Or like a cover-up.....

That's a pretty damning article. This could get bad. These players are not going to give up their jerseys for free.

Anyone else find it odd that the cease and desist letter isn't addressed to anyone? It's just a letter with a date. "Kiosk @ mall Tom's" written in pen just doesn't cover it...

Archived