Hello NCAA Violations- Not Us

Todd From Talisi

http://outkickthecoverage.com/trent-richardson-signing-jerseys-in-t-town-mens-wear-with-pricetags-on-them.php

Clay Travis makes a GREAT observation that I had not yet thought of (or seen in the pic)...

Trent is signing not one, but at least TWO jerseys (you can see the red home jersey under the white away jersey he is signing).

Why, might you ask, would they take pics of Trent signing? 

What do most collectors want? 

Why...proof that what they are buying is authentic.  And generally, that comes with a picture.

So, in conclusion, it would be very plausible that Trent was aware that these jerseys were going to be sold, and that the intention was to sell these jerseys, thus the pictures of him signing the jerseys. 

Also, there are pics of Trent Richardson as well as other players in different clothes in different pics, showing that these guys visited this store on more than one occasion....not just a one time visit.

Just saw the article posted on Twitter. Very good points. If the transactions could be traced from seller to buyer, along with a timeline, then...well...you know the rest... :-X

I know it's one thing for a fan to get an autograph, and then do with it as they wish, but a business?  ;)

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have pics of Terrance Cody, Mark Ingram and other players from 2009.

Oh My if the NCAA deems this a violation....and those players ineligible due to violation of NCAA amateurism rules....

and Bama has to vacate 2009 BCS.   :-X

I will move out of the state of AL for my safety, the meltdown will be so epic.  And after months of their crap, it would be sweet justice for sure.

:laugh:

I'll be in the U-Haul behind you....

Walked by the store about an hour ago and the jerseys of eligible players have been removed from the display window: Trent Richardson, A.J. McCarron and Nico Johnson. Saw Tom inside the store and he did not look like a happy camper. Did not go in because my son had on his orange Auburn tee. Will try to go in stealth tomorrow or Sunday and see if the items were place in another area of the store. WDE!

Godspeed.

You have pics of Terrance Cody, Mark Ingram and other players from 2009.

Oh My if the NCAA deems this a violation....and those players ineligible due to violation of NCAA amateurism rules....

and Bama has to vacate 2009 BCS.   :-X

I will move out of the state of AL for my safety, the meltdown will be so epic.  And after months of their crap, it would be sweet justice for sure.

th_fan.gif

Just went to USSearch.com and ran a quick search. Apparently Mr. Tom Albetar is actually a Mr. Taleb Albetar. He also has 12 other names which he is known by.

1)Taleb Albetar

2)Taleb S Albetar

3)Albetar Albetar

4)S Albetar

5)Tom Albetar

6)Betar T Al

7)Taleb S Al

8)Taleb S Al-betar

9)Taleb Albtar

10)Talep S Alpegar

11)Talev Alvegar

12)Talev S Alvegar

13)Taleb A Betar

Why in the world would a person need 13 names??   :-\

One for each fictional National Championship.

:hellyeah:

People often say "why would you want bama or any other school get busted?  They won't be a full team."  Well, what THEY are talking about is losing scholarships.  I don't want bama to lose scholarships (although, lord knows, they don't need to do anymore oversigning,) but I DO want them to lose their championship.  After all of that venom they spewed after we won ours, and how we would lose it....wow.  I stopped trash talking once I learned the lessons of glass houses and foot-in-mouth disease, but you know what?  I would talk so. much. trash to those morons I would probably get banned from any social interaction for a year.

:we:

What is Mr. Albetar doing in this picture??? Is this someone UA would want to be associated with the university?

Maybe you have uncovered the reason all the players want to hang around this guy.  :o    :-\

Personally, I believe this is all photo - shopped... I mean, really a clothing store in T Town that does not have a rack of wife beaters. Give me a break :zapbama:

Personally, I believe this is all photo - shopped... I mean, really a clothing store in T Town that does not have a rack of wife beaters. Give me a break :zapbama:

You're right.  I didn't see Courtney Upshaw in any of the pics.....  :-\

This was fun and I did send alot of tweets out with info ... this is not the Hammer.  Maybe at best the 50th secondary this year

This was fun and I did send alot of tweets out with info ... this is not the Hammer.  Maybe at best the 50th secondary this year

Maybe the repeat offender will kick in. Plus maybe the NCAA will see that BAMA knew it was going on and lied.

alright... who here invited espn to the party? lol

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/6792998/alabama-crimson-tide-eyes-store-possible-infractions

**nvmind.. i see now what i knew all along... schad is unoriginal, lazy, and poaches the hard work of others...

One of the best threads EVER. I have laughed and cheered for 12 pages now. Hammer them to the wall NCAA. They want to cry "foul" with us? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  "we are just trying to deflect from the NCAA investigation of us". What ignorant, inbred, toothless, no class having monkey's behinds they all are! I have three words for them........."Run Forrest, run".

What is Mr. Albetar doing in this picture??? Is this someone UA would want to be associated with the university?

He dreams of large women!

alright... who here invited espn to the party? lol

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/6792998/alabama-crimson-tide-eyes-store-possible-infractions

**nvmind.. i see now what i knew all along... schad is unoriginal, lazy, and poaches the hard work of others...

Schad's article sounds like a message board response rather than an article.  If I did now know the history of that subject being on message boards for the last few days, that article would not make any sense.  As a stand alone article, it doesn't seem to have a reason for being written.

I hope they have to vacate all the games from 09.   I would celebrate with a big coming out party!  or going down

party.

Hmmm, a coming out party? I think you just did... :-X

I hope they have to vacate all the games from 09.   I would celebrate with a big coming out party!  or going down

party.

Hmmm, a coming out party? I think you just did... :-X

:o  :laugh:  :laugh:

Archived