Hello NCAA Violations- Not Us

Todd From Talisi

Bird that phrase I used was not what you think,,, As a matter of fact what did you think?  We are grandparents

of 2.... I guess I don't know what that meant.  Anyway going down party!

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just I'm not invited to any coming out party, especially if it is combined with a going down party!

Bird that phrase I used was not what you think,,, As a matter of fact what did you think?  We are grandparents

of 2.... I guess I don't know what that meant.  Anyway going down party!

:-X :-X :-X

Not sure. One things certain though. It that was my peice if crap mini van he was dooring all while he was posing for a pic......I'd probably personalize his door with an AU symbol. Joke of course. Kinda, sort of

What to think of this photo tweeted by WarBlogle:

3lwfmk8

I'm sure Trent paid for his and his ladyfriend's meals.  And what is with the police officers having dinner with them? 

How stupidly blatant is their disregard for the rules?? 

How 'bout the blonde's eyes? She looks like she's been on a week long bender.

Trent sure hangs out with a lot of middle-aged "honkeys."   :dunno:  I know everyone was thinking the same thing.  It's not meant to be a racial comment but just an observation.  It's not the normal crowd a 19 year old would have dinner with.

The cops are probably just random people, but I bet you that the lone guy in the suit is the "bagman".

I don't know but they were several of them posing with this dude and Updyke players outside his story.

The plot thickens...  There seems to already be more proof of misconduct here than there ever was with the Cam Newton recruitment.  But as always it usually happens.... move along, nothing to see here.

I think it is common to be sitting with strangers in this style of (hibachi) restraunt.

Possible but I don't think so.  These guys are probably on the payroll.  The guy on the left is probably Albetar's son.

The blonde is probably his wife or girlfriend.

Oh crap. I just realized that the suit guy is sitting at the back of the table. What are the chances that Trent paid for his own dinner?

Duh!!  :laugh:    ;)   

Oh crap. I just realized that the suit guy is sitting at the back of the table. What are the chances that Trent paid for his own dinner?

It was a couple of weeks after they beat Texas so maybe it was just a small family celebration......  :dunno:  :laugh:

What to think of this photo tweeted by WarBlogle:

3lwfmk8

I'm sure Trent paid for his and his ladyfriend's meals.  And what is with the police officers having dinner with them? 

How stupidly blatant is their disregard for the rules?? 

28hq5mr.gif 

Did any of you guys own 10 suits while in college? must be nice to be buddy buddy with the owner of  a menswear store

l-1-1.jpg

julio7-1.jpg

juliosjsbest-1.jpg

julio6-1-1-1.jpg

Julio5-1.jpg

julio3-1.jpg

julio2-1.jpg

l-1.jpg

untitled-1-1.jpg

l-2-1.jpg

This is last photo is quite damning. Is it considered Tom is a booster? Is there anyway someone could do some digging into what restraunt this is? I know there was one called Hokkiado back when I used to live there. It is obvious the Alabama "Family" is a close nit group.

This is last photo is quite damning. Is it considered Tom is a booster? Is there anyway someone could do some digging into what restraunt this is? I know there was one called Hokkiado back when I used to live there. It is obvious the Alabama "Family" is a close nit group.

This and many other photos have been emailed to Mr. Emmert and Mr. Thomas.  Hopefully more than once. 

;D

This and many other photos have been emailed to Mr. Emmert and Mr. Thomas.  Hopefully more than once. 

;D

But what is the point? The Bammers conducted an extensive search and found nothing wrong. I guess no one will have egg on their face this go around.  ;)

Archived