Just got an email from an acquaintance (Bammer alert)

AU lawyer

The reason finebaum was late was that he was speaking at the Montgomery Kiwanis Club today,...

a friend of mine who was there says he told the crowd,...

"AU fans, enjoy every minute of your championship and I do mean EVERY LAST minute of it" and then said "You are all educated people, I think you know what I mean"

Bammers make me so mad!!!  :banghead:

Here is the problem with pf's logic.

I am enjoying the championship.

It is not tainted and never will be.

I was at the game. I saw us win it. I celebrated with my fellow tigers for hours afterwards.

Even if something showed up in the future and we were stripped of the title (like USC), which wont happen, I would not care at all. It would not matter to me at all.

Ask Reggie Bush if he won the Heisman trophy. You think it has REALLY been taken away from him? You think he enjoys it LESS today?

If you do, you are kidding yourself.

same old flamers from al.com. you can see the likeness,almost uncanny. take it from one who was on al.com forums for 6 years. i made a post yesterday that i guess the mod(big bird?) din't like. it was a joke,but got deleted. that is we need tto test these boys blood that apply for membership. they can overtake a forum and destroy it fast. if they do not bleed orange and blue ----send them boys down the road to the rec forum.

It was an unnecessary thread that was inflammatory by nature, no good would have come of it.  I apologize for not PMing, it was a busy afternoon/evening.

BTW, I believe our track record speaks for itself.  Do they lurk, yes.  Do they post? Only a few times. Put down the pitch forks and torches, we're on it.

you are a good man BIGBIRD!  i am ok with AE and all the Mods work......just venting

I know 3 people who where at the K club meeting today F baum didn't say anything of the sort. AU Lawyer I've read your only six commits you have made since being on here. 2 of them are lies. 1 is accusing CTT of cheating and going to get us in trouble. 1 is saying bammers dress better and asking do we think we can beat ALA and CNS.. Something is smelling like a turd to me. But to answer your question yes we can beat CNS and judging by our record against him, maybe you should ask CNS that question at your next bammer gathering.

Which two are lies?  The CTT thing was mainly based on troubles with his son and maybe something that went on at UT.  The comment about bammers dressing better was a joke about TTown Menswear.  We are all family in here.

He just posted your claim about what pf said was false..........What else do you need to know?

He just posted your claim about what pf said was false..........What else do you need to know?

Oh it wasn't my claim.  It was something an acquaintance sent me.  Read the thread title...

Oh it wasn't my claim.  It was something an acquaintance sent me.  Read the thread title...

Definite Turd. AU lawyer is not a good name either gump. Considering AU does not have a law school. I think we have a place we send new turd flamers.

Lots of AU lawyers....and many graduated from UpDyke law school.  Fortunately they were all fumigated as they left Tuscaloser.

In fact my grandmother was an UpDyke law school grad......she was converted long ago to the good guys.

WDE !!!

I have a good friend(AU class of '97) that's a lawyer.  I also know quite a few on here.  I'm not seeing your logic, TnM.  :dunno:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I have a good friend(AU class of '97) that's a lawyer.  I also know quite a few on here.  I'm not seeing your logic, TnM.  :dunno:

Inability to use logic must equal crimson turd.

See how easy that was?  Ya'll let the mods do their jobs.  They are perfectly capable of recognizing trolls and are quick to flush.  A house divided against itself cannot stand.

My point was not that a lawyer cannot have an undergrad from AU - buddy I partied with throughout college at AU and afterward in Atlanta and even skiing in Aspen got his undergrad at AU, a law degree from Cumberland, and currently practices in Bham. But judging from when this guy joined and after reading his 8 posts to date, I believe he is a turd and the lawyer in the username helps me think that since lawyers in the state from turdville outnumber lawyers from AU at a substantial clip.

Sorry if I am mistaken. I won't say anything else about our new poster...

Thanks.  Undergrad AU and then turdland for law school.  Had a good time there actually.

Thanks.  Undergrad AU and then turdland for law school.  Had a good time there actually.

I think the posts are just wanting to make sure that you're back on track with the good guys......not "bi" as the term goes.   :o  There are those tepid fans.

WDE !!!

PS  I've seen AU faithful end up at UpDyke law school only to become redcoats.  Those I REALLY don't like.

Probably a good idea pal.

:-\

Pal?  What are you -- Al Capone's lawyer from the prohibition era?  

:laugh: Dude you came in with some definite opinions that could have been seen as questionable. Might be a good idea? Might be a good idea to comprehend that people may question you. It hasn't been done in the best of ways, I'll grant you that, you haven't exactly gone about proving otherwise in the best of ways either.

Lawyer, take your lead from TnM and let it go...Pal

Pal?  What are you -- Al Capone's lawyer from the prohibition era?  

^  FTW!

Archived