Just got an email from an acquaintance (Bammer alert)

AU lawyer

The reason finebaum was late was that he was speaking at the Montgomery Kiwanis Club today,...

a friend of mine who was there says he told the crowd,...

"AU fans, enjoy every minute of your championship and I do mean EVERY LAST minute of it" and then said "You are all educated people, I think you know what I mean"

Bammers make me so mad!!!  :banghead:

From what I heard, he was observing at the closing of the prosecution's case at the bingo trial today. 

And, I have heard Finebaum say over and over (in his defense) that he does not think that AU will have to vacate anything. 

The reason finebaum was late was that he was speaking at the Montgomery Kiwanis Club today,...

"AU fans, enjoy every minute of your championship and I do mean EVERY LAST minute of it" and then said "You are all educated people, I think you know what I mean"

wait, what!?  finebaum saying something negative about auburn?!  how could this be?!......sarcasm aside, the dudes a clown.  he likes to think he's way more important than he actually is and playing to the bama crowd, unfortunately, is what gave him the platform he has today.  

From what I heard, he was observing at the closing of the prosecution's case at the bingo trial today. 

And, I have heard Finebaum say over and over (in his defense) that he does not think that AU will have to vacate anything. 

It depends on who his audience is.  I have heard him numerous times say that it is very possible.  :dunno:

I want to just throw this out there....College football players are put under investigation alot more than we think. Newton's investigation was alot more publicized than most...for example OMAC is under investigation right now and absolutely nothing will come out of it he isn't as high profile as Newton, obviously, but it works the same. My guess would be that CNS side kick is referring to the Cecil Newton rule that the NCAA has proposed.....

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/07/ncaa_proposes_cecil_newton_rul.html

If you skip through the article make sure you read the last paragraph. Most importantly let's remember 1) Finebaum makes almost no sense 2) CGC has said a million times we have done nothing wrong 3) We will beat Bama regardless 

:believe:

I do get concerned when I hear slimebutt say something like that. He is in the know - but it can be taken several ways. I never listen to him - just catch what is said on the board.

:zapbama:  :zapbama:  :zapbama:

PF is two-faced, and both are ugly.  He has made occasional statements of support regarding AU and then let his true opinion known in smaller groups, ie, his speech at BSU several months ago.  He is an opportunist first and a homer second because it fits his primary agenda.  For months/years to come he will lift AU as his pinata when he needs ratings because we are still an easy target in the eye of the public.  Should the UpDykes have real issues with the suits/memorabilia he'll dump on them some, but never the degree he can rip on AU.  He is despicable.

WDE !!!

:zapbama:  :zapbama:  :zapbama:

I do get concerned when I hear slimebutt say something like that. He is in the know - but it can be taken several ways. I never listen to him - just catch what is said on the board.

:zapbama:   :zapbama:   :zapbama:

Finescum says stuff like that so that people will tune in. He can snag both the updykes and a few Au fans with that kind of crap. He is a MANIPULATOR.... and pretty much a liar, or at least an exaggerator and truth stretcher.

He is not in a position to  know more about the Cam Newton saga than Coach Chizik or Jay Jacobs. I trust them a hell of a lot more than than that bald-headed buffoon.

He's gotten lots of free advertising from that statement already....mission accomplished. :banghead:

When it comes to Finebaum, I'm reminded of what my paternal grandmother used to say, "He's full of himself." And, as PF has proven time after time, he's the human equivalent of a ton of horse manure. :)

Don't let that thing get you so up tight. I don't anymore. He's been on his soapbox for years and he's never going to change until the updtkes are placed on 4 years probation and have no less than 15 schollys taken away for each of those 4 years. That would be 60 schollys stripped away from them.

I have also read on another board that he was at the trial today.

I know 3 people who where at the K club meeting today F baum didn't say anything of the sort. AU Lawyer I've read your only six commits you have made since being on here. 2 of them are lies. 1 is accusing CTT of cheating and going to get us in trouble. 1 is saying bammers dress better and asking do we think we can beat ALA and CNS.. Something is smelling like a turd to me. But to answer your question yes we can beat CNS and judging by our record against him, maybe you should ask CNS that question at your next bammer gathering.

I know 3 people who where at the K club meeting today F baum didn't say anything of the sort. AU Lawyer I've read your only six commits you have made since being on here. 2 of them are lies. 1 is accusing CTT of cheating and going to get us in trouble. 1 is saying bammers dress better and asking do we think we can beat ALA and CNS.. Something is smelling like a turd to me. But to answer your question yes we can beat CNS and judging by our record against him, maybe you should ask CNS that question at your next bammer gathering.

I second this.^^^^^^ See also SkeeterPop.

Great connection, 12AU12.  Each of these six posts, especially when added together, sound a little like "The [Eau de Fabrication] Letter" that was delivered on 3/31/11...and, all posted in one day, sounds like someone didn't do the all-important "lurking homework" before opening his/her...keyboard...

Don't forget---when UA hired Nick Saban, Finebaum also said that AU would never, and I mean NEVER, win the SEC West, much less the conference or national title, as long as Nick Saban was the head coach at Alabama. AU would NEVER sign any of the top recruits from this state as long as Nick Saban was head coach at Alabama. It has taken such a short period of time for Finebaum to be proven WRONG. Why would anyone think he's right this time?

Don't forget---when UA hired Nick Saban, Finebaum also said that AU would never, and I mean NEVER, win the SEC West, much less the conference or national title, as long as Nick Saban was the head coach at Alabama. AU would NEVER sign any of the top recruits from this state as long as Nick Saban was head coach at Alabama. It has taken such a short period of time for Finebaum to be proven WRONG. Why would anyone think he's right this time?

Sounds like a true, dyed-in-the-wool gump, doesn't he.

same old flamers from al.com. you can see the likeness,almost uncanny. take it from one who was on al.com forums for 6 years. i made a post yesterday that i guess the mod(big bird?) din't like. it was a joke,but got deleted. that is we need tto test these boys blood that apply for membership. they can overtake a forum and destroy it fast. if they do not bleed orange and blue ----send them boys down the road to the rec forum.

Looks like a new candidate for the nuke button...

At least needs to be added to the list of recent immigrants to AE who look like, speak like, and from all other appearances, are mullets...

Whether nuked now or later, they always hang themselves at some point... :beatmullet:

Which two are lies?  The CTT thing was mainly based on troubles with his son and maybe something that went on at UT.  The comment about bammers dressing better was a joke about TTown Menswear.  We are all family in here.

Archived