I am boycotting ALL sponsors of WJOX

Todd From Talisi

I'm sure it is the people who thinking they are furthering the cause of Auburn while actually appearing like the village clown, that is doing much more damage. You've already been tagged as a caller they let through. It isn't because of your blinding eloquent defense of the team or anything Auburn related, it's because given enough time, you'll make for good comedy material. It's only a game if you don't realize it has been set up so you never have a chance at winning it. But you keep going villager.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What chu dancing for? :laugh:

Just enjoying the show.

I hate WJOX, but it does seem odd Todd is a regular caller/listener and wants people to boycott the shows sponsors. Shouldn't he quit calling and turn the station off first? :laugh:

I'm sure it is the people who thinking they are furthering the cause of Auburn while actually appearing like the village clown, that is doing much more damage. You've already been tagged as a caller they let through. It isn't because of your blinding eloquent defense of the team or anything Auburn related, it's because given enough time, you'll make for good comedy material. It's only a game if you don't realize it has been set up so you never have a chance at winning it. But you keep going villager.

Isn't that kind of what Tammy does? Sorry, I've only listened twice.

Archived