I am boycotting ALL sponsors of WJOX

Todd From Talisi

It's either warrior again or someone pretending to be.

have you been reading my PMs again?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do not have to, but I have had enough. WJOX radio host and representatives have vouched and tried their best to validate one Danny Sheridan. A Bama grad, gambling oddsmaker and up to this point, a full blown RUMOR MONGERER. I  hope that The NTYF can get after them, if you do not agree I understand, but I will be contacting sponsors off all WJOX shows and demand an explanation for Danny Sheridan's comments. I hope yall can support this cause, I think a real ground swell will make a change, and I demand a validated name to this so-called "bagman" from WJOX management that Mr. Sheridan and Paul Finebaum have so aggressively pushed the last two weeks. Management should take notice, representatives from their organization have pushed this story as truthful, which makes WJOX accountable as well.

Thanks

Todd

i love being seeing bama players injured

I don't think you are an Auburn fan.

im a tiger i just listened to a guy seeing a ole miss player hurt one october, all auburn fans should try to be like him

im a tiger i just listened to a guy seeing a ole miss player hurt one october, all auburn fans should try to be like him

BS is definitely not an Auburn fan!  I can't see how anyone can read the Auburn Creed and come out with as irresponsible of a statement as BS made!  Pathetic!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::bow: :bow: :bow:  You know I love that video.

BS is definitely not an Auburn fan!  I can't see how anyone can read the Auburn Creed and come out with as irresponsible of a statement as BS made!  Pathetic!

Man you're good! I'm still working on translating it.

I have checked my cot.  I'll be honest, I can't tell if it is a boy or girl.  And no, I'm not 13.  I just turned 14.  :tease:

I'll take one for the team on Monday.  I will listen as much as I can (or stand) and make a list of sponsors and which shows they advertise on.   I won't be able to listen all day but I will hang in as long as I can.  

Around 4 you the man.  If they gave medals here you'd at least have earned  the Bronze Tiger.

I will log on tomorrow to see who I will no longer be doing business with.

Sorting out their sponsors some will jump out.

I remember in the AM, hair replacement, liposuction and even vasectomy adds.

Not much problem for most to not use .

The ones that advertise all thru the day and are basic goods and services that for which you can easily

find an alternative will be the ones to target.

Now highjacking the highjacking of another thread, "You say you want a Revolution......"

Unbamify that shopping cart!!

This is a good reason to be living outta state.I live in Wyoming and don't have to listen to this kinda junk by the media.Just your guys updates.  :). War Eagle

This is a good reason to be living outta state.I live in Wyoming and don't have to listen to this kinda junk by the media.Just your guys updates.  :). War Eagle

It is nice not having that constant bombardment.  Although, being stuck listening to Texas and Baylor talk does suck.

Yeah, I've been through Wyoming.  I got tired of the relentless University of Wyoming Cowboys bias on the radio.  I went there to go surfing -- I was looking for the Beaches of Cheyenne.  I never did find 'em.

I'll take one for the team on Monday.  I will listen as much as I can (or stand) and make a list of sponsors and which shows they advertise on.   I won't be able to listen all day but I will hang in as long as I can.  

Around 4 you the man.  If they gave medals here you'd at least have earned  the Bronze Tiger.

I will log on tomorrow to see who I will no longer be doing business with.

Sorting out their sponsors some will jump out.

I remember in the AM, hair replacement, liposuction and even vasectomy adds.

Not much problem for most to not use .

The ones that advertise all thru the day and are basic goods and services that for which you can easily

find an alternative will be the ones to target.

Now highjacking the highjacking of another thread, "You say you want a Revolution......"

Unbamify that shopping cart!!

:laugh::thumbsup:

I wonder who will try and bury Auburn faster. The in state biased Bammer media machine or Auburn "do gooders" who scoff at the fact there are people doing their best to nail AU to a cross.

Have at it "do gooders".

I looked it up.

A naive idealist who supports philanthropic or humanitarian causes or reforms.

do-gooder. n. Informal, usually disparaging a well-intentioned person

Huh sounds like somebody!

Archived