My Cell phone has been banned?

aubfan36078

I tried to sign on to The Auburn Eagle from my cell phone , And i am getting an error message that says " You have been banned. You asked for it"? Could someone help me with this or atleast tell me why this happened?Thanks.

A member that was banned had the same cell phone IP assigned a few months back. Unfortunately, IP addresses for cell phones are not exclusive by any means and are reassigned all the time. I just removed the IP range expected for your cell phone from the ban list. You should be able to access the boards from your cell phone now. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or problems.

AUDomination

Does it really tell people "You asked for it" when they are banned?  That is awesome.

not always. We try to let them know why they were banned.  For example, I know of at least one that says "because your an idiot" ;D

I tried to sign on to The Auburn Eagle from my cell phone , And i am getting an error message that says " You have been banned. You asked for it"? Could someone help me with this or atleast tell me why this happened?Thanks.

I am getting the same message. For a couple days I was still able to log on but now it say's I'm banned? This is the second time it has happened to my phone :dunno: :dunno: :dunno::banghead:

I am getting the same message. For a couple days I was still able to log on but now it say's I'm banned? This is the second time it has happened to my phone :dunno: :dunno: :dunno::banghead:

If you could give me the exact time you get the "you are banned" message on your phone, I might be able to help.

Does it really tell people "You asked for it" when they are banned?  That is awesome.

not always. We try to let them know why they were banned.  For example, I know of at least one that says "because your an idiot" ;D

Is that one screen name, or 8 screen names with 1 person?

Archived