Sheridan Found The Money Man. FBI investigating...

aubcali

I was telling myself "don't click on this.....I have better things to do".  But I did.  It's funny.

If you put the two images side by side, account for aging, maybe a little hair transplant.  Well, I'm just saying.......

I have been investigating D. B. Cooper for years. My source at the FBI has told me who D. B. Cooper really is. He belives that all they need to have a very good shot at a conviction is for the guy to come forward and confess. 

I will release who the real D. B. Cooper is in two weeks.

Rockford ,your claim has a better shot at being true than Sheridan's. Nothing but a media dinosaur trying to make himself relevant on a somewhat current story. Nothing to it.

I have been investigating D. B. Cooper for years. My source at the FBI has told me who D. B. Cooper really is. He belives that all they need to have a very good shot at a conviction is for the guy to come forward and confess. 

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :thumbsup:  :bow:

Do you want to put 7 figures on that?

D.B. case will never be solved

As I said, someone at the FBI already told me who it was and I am going to release the name in two - three weeks.  I need to drag it out a little longer so I can more publicity. 

Sorry, I have got to go, I have an interview coming up with the national enquirer and then make an appearance on PF's show this afternoon. I am still waiting on the WSJ, NBC, and CNN to call me back.

For my information, check out  my website, willtherealdbcooperpleasestandup.com

C'mon, it's so obvious that Sheridan couldn't possibly be D.B. Cooper. Sheridan would've jumped outta the plane without a parachute, I mean, he is a Bama grad!

Today would be two weeks for the "Bag man "to be exposed  .First I heard two weeks . Then three . Then I heard the cadaver was coming out with it on Paul Finespringer tomorrow .

Archived