Clay Travis on Jox

wdeexit310

Don't forget-tomorrow is when the Yahoo story that is a "10" is coming out, and hopefully....it will be more evidence against updyke u.

I keep seeing people post this. Why are people assuming that some Yahoo story is going to break tomorrow?

Didn't you see the story today?  It was a "9".  And we had that "8" yesterday  ;D

No, this is my first time this week to be on here--I have been sick with a viral infection.

I did not see any story today except the stock market ended up.

It was a joke....the "10" story to be released on Aug. 10th per the blogosphere.... so aucpe said todays story was a "9" because it was released on the 9th .  uh, to make a long story short there was no story today.  :-\

I didn't get to listen to 3-hr lunch yesterday, except for the opening dialogue, and CT said he would not take calls on the UAT situation.  But this is NOT, and I repeat, NOT, a REC thing.  (Guess I should say IMO).  Clay Travis is not afraid of any outside influence.  I'm not a tin-foil guy, but Jeff Lee's sudden silence, along with this latest development from CT, makes me think that something very, very big is about to break.  CT accomplished his purpose, to get his web-site launched, but to drop this thing right now makes no sense.  Again, IMO, the next few days could be extremely interesting.  But it's not the REC..  BTW, CT did say that the wee-man's meltdown last week was because of the pressure of outside influences.

Brooks has been quiet too. I doubt that they are not all talking because of threats. Either the Updykes bought them off, the NCAA has asked them to stop for some reason, or bama produced some evidence that makes their theory and them look stupid. I doubt the last because it would be all over the media. I don't know how much money brooks has but I am sure he would shut up for enough money. If that was the case then I would think the bammers would want it quiet to let it die down. So they can cover up the bigger violations of the case and delay the NCAA's feel to get on the case before they can. But Brooks is still making fun of Bama today which I doubt he would if he was bought.

Don't forget-tomorrow is when the Yahoo story that is a "10" is coming out, and hopefully....it will be more evidence against updyke u.

I keep seeing people post this. Why are people assuming that some Yahoo story is going to break tomorrow?

I asked that question last week and didn't really get an answer. I think it may be a misunderstanding. I also wonder if some posters are possibly getting their hopes up too high....the hype may be bigger than the actual story. :dunno:

OSU is going to be one pissed off FB program if the NCAA refuses to dig into this with all the pictures and information that is out there. It would be gross negligence on the NCAA's part.

ESPN has a council now discussing what it is going to take to clean up NCAA sports : mainly FB & BB. Herbie, Mark May, Reece Davis, Mike ? (old Oregon HC), Old ND QB (forget his name), Retired Big East AD, 2 BB folks, Oscar Meyer, Stoops and Knee High.  It was sickening to see 2 reps from the most corrupt program in NCAA history making comments. I want to see what ESPN does as this council continues if T-Town continues to get exposure.

War Eagle ! 

Travis posted an interesting article on Updyke.  Somewhat sympathetic, but basically saying that he was a passionate fan that stepped over the line.  Any of us could have done the same thing on a bad day.  I will never understand why Bama is always treated differently, and not just by the in-state media.  Makes me sick. 

I take back what I said about brooks and CT being quiet. He has a new article about a birmingham news story from 2009 when prothro (spell?) was in one of Tom's TV commercials. He also has an ad from April after of he was disassociated. CT is referring people to it.

Archived