Yahoo thread

12au12

Since it was no longer a media thread and is directly related to College Football now, it was merged with the "The U" thread in College Football. 

More smoke, can somebody list all of the potential scandals at bama right now? I've lost count. I wonder if the IRS will be looking into Albetar. Seems they may find a lot of cash transactions taking place that he needs to answer for.

More smoke, can somebody list all of the potential scandals at bama right now? I've lost count. I wonder if the IRS will be looking into Albetar. Seems they may find a lot of cash transactions taking place that he needs to answer for.

How about we don't.  Let's wait for confirmation that the NCAA is actually investigating them before we go crazy.  Otherwise, we're no different than they are regarding us.

2 more stories coming this year...one more this month he says is a 6-7 and the one later is another 10!

So you saying that the Miami story is not the 10? Did someone from YS! say that yesterday or today?

If they said that before Aug 16th it probably does not include the Miami report.

Well, there is actually one difference between discussing the scandals at bama and what they have been doing to Auburn for over a year now. There is actual evidence in the bama scandals. If they (bammer and the media) had 1/100 of the evidence against Auburn (Cam) as they have against bama we would be on NCAA death row. Frankly, I don't see anything in this "10" story about Miami that is even on the same level as Julio and his 16 suits. In the end, what will hurt bama more then anything will be the cover up. They tried to cover up the textbook scandal the same way they are covering suitgate.

For the love of Auburn please no!!! The bammers have created sites to list everything negative about us and it is really just sad that none of them care for their own team. I have enough to keep me happy with AU football - uat be damned! Lets not trash up this board.

WDE

For the love of Auburn please no!!! The bammers have created sites to list everything negative about us and it is really just sad that none of them care for their own team. I have enough to keep me happy with AU football - uat be damned! Lets not trash up this board.

WDE

I agree. The harvey's all lost part of their soul on Nov 26 2010 and will NEVER get it back. Many will even admit it. They have melted down so badly that they have had to hold on to the hope that something would happen with Cam just so they can get through the day. It is incredibly sad really. One of their sites has over 2.7 MILLION views on Auburn/Cam. AUBsession is an understatement.

Guest Tigereagle03

2 more stories coming this year...one more this month he says is a 6-7 and the one later is another 10!

So you saying that the Miami story is not the 10? Did someone from YS! say that yesterday or today?

If they said that before Aug 16th it probably does not include the Miami report.

yes miami is a 10 but according to robinson another 10 story will be released later this year.

yes Miami is a 10 but according to Robinson another 10 story will be released later this year.

When did Charles say this? On the radio a few mins ago he stated they are working on other stories but He shouldn't have used the "10" name for this story because it caused so much uproar in fans and media! He didn't state he had another 10 piece coming. Just said they had other stories they were working on but put them to the side to work on this one because it was timeline related. The reason the story was held until August was because Shapiro is being transferred and will not have any outside contact after this month. Yahoo was getting as much information as they could before the transfer!

yes Miami is a 10 but according to Robinson another 10 story will be released later this year.

When did Charles say this? On the radio a few mins ago he stated they are working on other stories but He shouldn't have used the "10" name for this story because it caused so much uproar in fans and media! He didn't state he had another 10 piece coming. Just said they had other stories they were working on but put them to the side to work on this one because it was timeline related. The reason the story was held until August was because Shapiro is being transferred and will not have any outside contact after this month. Yahoo was getting as much information as they could before the transfer!

I doubt Charles will ever use the word "10" again in his lifetime. 

Let's hope not for college football's sake.

Is that because the bama story will be an "11"?

Thanks for that information.  :bow:

WDE

I agree. The harvey's all lost part of their soul on Nov 26 2010 and will NEVER get it back. Many will even admit it. They have melted down so badly that they have had to hold on to the hope that something would happen with Cam just so they can get through the day. It is incredibly sad really. One of their sites has over 2.7 MILLION views on Auburn/Cam. AUBsession is an understatement.

I totally agree.  We'll never teach them or at least present a clear-cut option not to be Bammer if we morph into them.  We rise above and we act like the National Champions we are.  So sad that they weren't able to model for us when it was their turn.  Oh well, we control only our own reactions.  There's something to be said for the "road less taken".

Don't all stories have a level 10? Didn't you just scratch out the 10 and write in an 11? (This is Spinal Tap)  ;D

Nice, Oak! Now I'll have to go dig out my copy of the DVD!

Archived