Brooks is back at it!

AUCrete

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not giving him the hit. If anyone wants to summarize who's already been over there....that would be great.

Pictures of Trent with his mom and two daughters at dinner with albeiter.

I assume more pics of TTown? If it was something totally different, there would be more out already I am betting.

I gave him a "hit" and will summarize for others...

Not much to it. One paragraph and a couple of new pics of TR, his two daughters, and his mother having dinner with Tom A and Tom's son this past February.

Just more evidence that a lot of bama's star players and their baby daughters and mothers like to hang out and enjoy nice dinners with good ole boy Tom.

Now replace TR with Mike Dyer and replace Albetar with Jimmy Rane in that pic.  How long would it take the NCAA to secure plane tickets for 12 investigators bound for Auburn,Alabama?

I shouldn't have posted that. One of the brainless turd lurkers here, as I type, is posting a thread on tidefans message boards about MD and Rane going to dinner together!  :laugh:

I shouldn't have posted that. One of the brainless turd lurkers here, as I type, is posting a thread on tidefans message boards about MD and Rane going to dinner together!  :laugh:

Minus the pics. Of which there are MANY of their guy doing it! That is all circumstantial and doesn't prove anything is wrong, right?

i've been trying to tell you that she had her hand out since richardson was 6 months old....here is the key that will unlock the door for the ncaa....look at his ride!!!!! how does a welfare mama with a family afford that? huh?...

Minus the pics. Of which there are MANY of their guy doing it! That is all circumstantial and doesn't prove anything is wrong, right?

Remember that this is not a court of law. It's going to be pretty hard for uat to look at the NCAA investigator and tell him that Trent Richardson had no idea that Albetar was using his likeness for promotional purposes (a violation) or selling his signed merchandise. What's more, there are now pictures showing Julio in 10+ different suits and Richardson at I think 3 different "nice" dinners with Albetar. There is also a picture of Richardson gassing up a very nice looking black SUV with custom rims.

Add the above to the fact that Albetar is the third wealthy old man in the last couple of years to have taken a strange interest in hanging out with/ providing for uat players and recruits.

the cvs and walmart stores are going to have a run on ex-lax and other laxatives in a couple of days because the updykes bungholes are drawn up so tight that they are going to be seriously constipated.....the ncaa has to look at this, IN PERSON,and not depend on the updyke "complacentcy department" to run another of its famous thorough,15 minute investigations...and when they do look at it,party over

See the thread just below yours :)

I glanced over the board but didn't catch it. I think my thread is titled a little more appropriately.

That link might last about another 4 seconds

I read it earlier today......the bammers are stirred back up. They are in such a frenzy they would eat one of their own right now.

This is what the article say's....

Here’s a photo - uploaded to Facebook on February 11, 2011 - of current Alabama star running back Trent Richardson, his two baby daughters and Richardson’s mother Katrina taken by disassociated Alabama booster and Tuscaloosa suit store owner Tom Al-Betar:

1dfdc6f4b3709cca8a4625ce22308c38_trenthismomalbetaratdinner.jpg

The photo was taken February 9, 2011 with the following Facebook caption provided by the disgraced UA supporter Al-Betar:

47cf87f23a310a476f733ac049d1eec9_momknowsbest.jpg

“Trent and he’s Momm and kids at dinner two days ago having fun with my boy.”

Al-Betar, who earlier this year confirmed to the TUSCALOOSA NEWS that he sells Alabama football memorabilia inside his suit store, also had a photo on his Facebook account showing Richardson and his mother in T-Town Menswear on New Year’s Day, 2010 - before Alabama’s national championship game against Texas.

Archived