Mark Murphy Inside AU Tigers on MaxRoundTable to Discuss AU Practices

Elephant Tipper

Scarbinsky will also be talking about his recent Emmert article.

To listen:

Noon- 2 pm CT, M-F

Max RoundTable 

Note: Buffer on TuneIn on Android drops when using router or ATT.  Program streams great on computer from site.

http://sportsradio740.com/includes/news_items/4/news_items_more.php?id=18&section_id=4

740 am Montgomery area

Hosts: Doug Amos and Josh Moon

334-240-9230                                                                            Thanks BofP !

Kevin Scarbinsky on Tuesdays at 12.30pm

Twitter: @KevinScarbinsky

Tom Luginbill on Wednesdays at 1pm

Twitter: @TomLuginbill

http://www.facebook.com/SportsRadio740Montgomery

WDE !!!

is it just me or does the host of sports radio 740 come off kinda condescending on the radio when his callers call in.

is it just me or does the host of sports radio 740 come off kinda condescending on the radio when his callers call in.

They are a bunch of goobers that get the majority of their material off of internet message boards.

I know some of you folks like those guys, but I have a hard time tuning in to any of them. 

That morning crew is laughable - John Longshore is an arrogant bammer turd and while McKnight is an AU supporter, he's too affable in contrast to Longshore, IMO.  I can tolerate the miday guys Moon & Amos a little better than the morning guys, but they are tiresome and it's so obvious that they read message boards for material.

They are a bunch of goobers that get the majority of their material off of internet message boards.

I know some of you folks like those guys, but I have a hard time tuning in to any of them. 

That morning crew is laughable - John Longshore is an arrogant bammer turd and while McKnight is an AU supporter, he's too affable in contrast to Longshore, IMO.   I can tolerate the miday guys Moon & Amos a little better than the morning guys, but they are tiresome and it's so obvious that they read message boards for material.

John and Barry are a cut above most other talk show hosts around. Amos is also but moon is a liberal hack that really doesn`t know a lot about sports. John is a bammer grad but he gives Auburn a fair break a lot more than he used to. Barry is a gator grad who ended up in Auburn. Amos is a bammer also but one of the fairest talk show folks anywhere. When he and Jim Fyffe where together before Jim`s death; they were the best show around bar none. But these are my opinions and you are entitled to yours. Makes life fun.

That morning crew is laughable - John Longshore is an arrogant bammer turd and while McKnight is an AU supporter, he's too affable in contrast to Longshore, IMO.   I can tolerate the miday guys Moon & Amos a little better than the morning guys, but they are tiresome and it's so obvious that they read message boards for material.

John and Barry are a cut above most other talk show hosts around. Amos is also but moon is a liberal hack that really doesn`t know a lot about sports. John is a bammer grad but he gives Auburn a fair break a lot more than he used to. Barry is a gator grad who ended up in Auburn. Amos is a bammer also but one of the fairest talk show folks anywhere. When he and Jim Fyffe where together before Jim`s death; they were the best show around bar none. But these are my opinions and you are entitled to yours. Makes life fun.

The only show I listen to is Amos & Andy, Amos & Josh ?, AMOS.

WDE !!!

When Fyffe and Cameron were paired together--that was the best. Longshore patterns his schtick after Fyffe. Jim infuriated the bammers in a way that no one has ever been able to duplicate. John has tried to turn it around and do it to us Auburnites. It really goes without saying, but JS is a very pale imitation of JF. Very, very pale.

Archived