Channing Ward

PA Tiger

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This commitment makes me question a lot of people who claim to have sources, especially ones I used to trust.

:dunno:  Everyone has been saying Auburn for weeks.

FIFY

Not true. Most people changed to Ole Miss when it came out he had a very secretive UOV to Ole Miss where his mom put the clamps down and Freeze offered his brother a scholly if Channing went to Ole Miss. Ole Miss is bad enough to do that. If the Rebs were decent Auburn would have had a real chance because Ole Miss likely would not have made that gamble with the new 25 rule if they were good. Good teams cant afford that.

I wonder if the RB decommit from Ole Miss is sort of connected to this. Let us say that Ole Miss pulls Ward from AU. Auburn needs an extra RB now that Dyer cut and ran. So, Auburn played hardball and took one of their commits. May easily not be the case. I'm just guessing really.

I wonder if the RB decommit from Ole Miss is sort of connected to this. Let us say that Ole Miss pulls Ward from AU. Auburn needs an extra RB now that Dyer cut and ran. So, Auburn played hardball and took one of their commits. May easily not be the case. I'm just guessing really.

The 2 are unrelated.

The guy is a great player who decided it was in he and his family's best interest to go to Ole Miss.  Makes perfect sense to me.  It sucks that we almost had him and he slipped away, but we'll be fine.  The sky is not falling, Chizik is not "blowing it" by "dragging his feet" on the hires, the future looks very bright for AU.  Just because something good happens for one of our conference rivals, does not mean that something bad is happenening to AU. 

Next man up. 

YancyPorterYancy Porter

Channing Ward cancels all visits outside of OM according to his family.

Looks like the Ward's are shutting down recruiting.

Archived