Channing Ward

PA Tiger

R100 DE Channing Ward just told me he has eliminated #Auburn - will pick #Alabama #MissState or #OleMiss tomorrow. 80 percent sure of pick

Been posted 2 other times on this thread already. Please read the last couple of pages before you post.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah hes going to bama. Surprised they havent reached their salary cap yet.

Man, im getting sick of losing out on all of these big recruits..

We recruited so great the last 2 years..what happened?

Well, our class isn't going to be as good as the last few, but it's still dang good.

I think the fact we've been hearing "You always see the big recruiting classess the year after the national championship" has us puzzled since bama is killing it. Also, we started off so strong and the late misses are tough to swallow.

Then why was everyone so confident that we get him for a while?

Because we were leading before Ole Miss pulled their "tactics"in a surprise late unofficial visit right before the dead period.

R100 DE Channing Ward just told me he has eliminated #Auburn - will pick #Alabama #MissState or #OleMiss tomorrow. 80 percent sure of pick

Been posted 2 other times on this thread already. Please read the last couple of pages before you post.

Ease up E. If necessary, we'll take care of it.

yeah hes going to bama. Surprised they havent reached their salary cap yet.

Man, im getting sick of losing out on all of these big recruits..

We recruited so great the last 2 years..what happened?

Well, our class isn't going to be as good as the last few, but it's still dang good.

I think the fact we've been hearing "You always see the big recruiting classess the year after the national championship" has us puzzled since bama is killing it. Also, we started off so strong and the late misses are tough to swallow.

Yeah..the recruits we have already are great (if we can hold onto them), and im happy to have them, but we're nowhere near recruiting on bama's level like we did last year. We seem to be in just about every big dog's Top 5, but we can't get any of them to pull the trigger for us.

Tired of Bama stealing all of our 5 star recruits

They've only taken one 5 star from us. :laugh:

It was the only one we had, but still.......

Cyrus Kouandjio, Brent Calloway, TJ Yeldon

1+1+1=3

Gotcha.......I thought you were just talking about this year.

Thanks for reminding me of past loses though. :laugh:

The big dogs walk late...

and we'll get our share, regardless of how we are ranked in comparison to uat.  This year's signing day will not be the wipeout that 2008 was.

It does stink losing out on him.  I find it pretty crazy that he was complaining about distance, it's not like Auburn is 1,000 miles from Mississippi. 

Oh well, as Eltoro once said, "if we can't get ya, we'll beat ya."

That's what I am saying. The first time I heard something about the distance thing I was like what?. So he could not go home to Oxford for X-mas if he went to Auburn. Come on mannnn

I hope that the coordinator issue isn't the reason on us not being on these recruits top. I know Gene will find the perfect fit but taking this long seems like it's hurting our chances.

Ease up E. If necessary, we'll take care of it.

K. I almost said something after the 2nd post. Which was 4 posts down from the 1st post. I got to learn to let that stuff roll.

I'd take our class over Alabama's class as it is today, especially when it comes to needs addressed (and even more so with Liggins, Gurley, and the expectation of Alexander's commitment).

Archived