Channing Ward

PA Tiger

I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT BAMA!!!!!!!!! I thought this was an AUBURN message board. I get so tired of bammer this bammer that. If you want to talk about bammer go to a bammer board. I want to hear about Auburn and I want it all about Auburn. Guess what? Til Monday night, WE ARE STILL THE NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!  WAR DAM EAGLE!!!  :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama:

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT BAMA!!!!!!!!! I thought this was an AUBURN message board. I get so tired of bammer this bammer that. If you want to talk about bammer go to a bammer board. I want to hear about Auburn and I want it all about Auburn. Guess what? Til Monday night, WE ARE STILL THE NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!  WAR DAM EAGLE!!!   :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama:

Bout Time !!!!!!!!!! WDE

I love Auburn I am just dissapointed in Chizik's prolonging of the coordinator hires and the recruiting. It seems like it is all going downhill.

Perception and reality are sometimes miles apart.  Auburn will be okay.   :we:

Bird, since you are "old" then you already know this ... We live in a fax machine, cell phone, text message, email world and some folks want everything right this second ... Or think every tiny good or bad thing is some eternal trend.  I just sigh for folks like this.  We are still still national champs, have 2 consecutive top 5 classes, may have our third in a month, are recruiting with a full team concept and have a family values/moral coach. 

I love Auburn I am just dissapointed in Chizik's prolonging of the coordinator hires and the recruiting. It seems like it is all going downhill.

you have got to be kidding me. Guys not gals the world will not end tomorrow. Put some big pants on this is big time recruiting. Good god lets just go back to TT recruiting

you have got to be kidding me. Guys not gals the world will not end tomorrow. Put some big pants on this is big time recruiting. Good god lets just go back to TT recruiting

I agree.  I don't understand where this "Chizik is prolonging the search" crap is coming from.  Unless I missed it, has Arky hired their DC or OC?  Bama their OC?  Chizik is making sure he gets the right guy.  Obviously some of you younger kids think a week is an eternity, but cool you jets. 

ETA:  Just saw the Arky hires, but my point is still made regardless.

I think his prolonging it to replace himself since it sounds like he does not know what the hell he is doing.

Now this I'll agree with.  Chizik is obviously sabotaging our recruiting class and running our program into the ground.  I mean what other explanation is there that we haven't hired coordinators in 3 weeks of them leaving.

If you truly are an Auburn fan, step away from the computer, especially message boards.  Go for a walk, take in a movie, visit with friends and family, or do something else recreational.  Your hysterics will not accelerate CGC's decision-making, and you will only make yourself more miserable.

If none of this makes sense, maybe you should trade your orange & blue jersey for a crimson and white jersey with Saban's name on the back.

:)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

just drink a case of Red White and Blue beer and you will feel better. While your drinking the beer listen to some John Denver sing Fly Away.

Listen trust me it will help.

John D did not help.  Think I will try Beer and Wine.  To some people 3 weeks is an eternity.  I CGC knows what he is doing so give him time.  :laugh:

John D did not help.  Think I will try Beer and Wine.  To some people 3 weeks is an eternity.  I CGC knows what he is doing so give him time.   :laugh:

that's because you did not listen to Fly Away............you listen to Annie's Song

just drink a case of Red White and Blue beer and you will feel better. While your drinking the beer listen to some John Denver sing Fly Away.

Listen trust me it will help.

I did what you said and it worked.  Now if I can just remember where I flew to . :partey: :partey: :partey:

Good god, man!!! Telling us to listen to John Denver.....next it'll be Barry Manilow!!!! Beer? It'll take straight whiskey!!!!

R100 DE Channing Ward just told me he has eliminated #Auburn - will pick #Alabama #MissState or #OleMiss tomorrow. 80 percent sure of pick

Been posted 2 other times on this thread already. Please read the last couple of pages before you post.

Ease up E. If necessary, we'll take care of it.

Thanks Bird. I realize I can't do anything but "type" a mean sentence, but that was uncalled for. Glad you handled.

This just tweeted

@KeithRIVALS

Keith Niebuhr

RT @willijr20: Any idea why Channing Ward eliminated #Auburn? //// He thinks he can play earlier at other schools, is what he said

seriously? Did he even watch a game? He would be starting as a freshman if he came here.

absolutely!  He is hands down better than Eguae, Lemonier, Sanders, Ford, Sigler, and Owens. Without a doubt he'll start, guys he is a BEAST!

No way he would start, but he would beat some out for PT. Let's face it these guys aren't exactly AA potential.

This just tweeted

@KeithRIVALS

Keith Niebuhr

RT @willijr20: Any idea why Channing Ward eliminated #Auburn? //// He thinks he can play earlier at other schools, is what he said

seriously? Did he even watch a game? He would be starting as a freshman if he came here.

absolutely!  He is hands down better than Eguae, Lemonier, Sanders, Ford, Sigler, and Owens. Without a doubt he'll start, guys he is a BEAST!

No way he would start, but he would beat some out for PT. Let's face it these guys aren't exactly AA potential.

sarcasm

Some of these DE's should actually be OLBs IMO. Sanders and Owens particularly.

apparently the coaches and their years of experience disagree.

We've lost 1 (one) commit since losing both coordinators and he was probably was going to flip due to his friends anyway. As far as the hires, it is WAY better that CGC take the needed time to make the BEST hire than to just make a reflex hire to fit some arbitrary timetable. We have a month to signing day and if the hires are good enough, it could sway some big dogs to flip to us.

Careful Gman, your post is logical and makes sense.

:laugh: man some people need to chill.....if a recruit REALLY wants to go to AU don't you think they would wait to see what we do? I mean NSD is only I dunno a month away.... :rolleyes: 

:we:

That's the problem. The big fish usually don't wait on one program when they are sitting on dozens of offers.

We've lost 1 (one) commit since losing both coordinators and he was probably was going to flip due to his friends anyway. As far as the hires, it is WAY better that CGC take the needed time to make the BEST hire than to just make a reflex hire to fit some arbitrary timetable. We have a month to signing day and if the hires are good enough, it could sway some big dogs to flip to us.

How would it be a reflex hire to get someone right now (weeks after you've known that your coordinators would be leaving)? And there is nothing arbitrary about these recruits' commit dates.

Archived